Meet - Saturday - Aug 28th - Chicago Area

Oh man, I hope I finish my car tomorrow... I still have to finish up the dash wiring and hook the door panels up, install the trim, clean and install the new seats and verify that the damn MAF Conversion works.

CaptainZilog said:
Oh man, I hope I finish my car tomorrow... I still have to finish up the dash wiring and hook the door panels up, install the trim, clean and install the new seats and verify that the damn MAF Conversion works.
I wouldn't worry, half my interior will be out when I show up to the show, I just wish I hand tint so people couldn't see the inside.

mespock said:
Will there be a place to get a quick wash?

After about 4 hrs of :steering: I'll have a lot of :zgreenbou :facesjump to clean off.

Yes -- about 2 blocks away.......... and from the direction your coming, there will be a few places on your way once you get off the highway..

I'm still waiting for Bryan to call and set up our meeting spot.

If I don't get a hold of Bryan I will need some more directions.

I'd take a call at 608-375-4771.

Until 11 PM tonight or after 7 AM tomorrow morning.

mespock said:
I'm still waiting for Bryan to call and set up our meeting spot.

If I don't get a hold of Bryan I will need some more directions.

I'd take a call at 608-375-4771.

Until 11 PM tonight or after 7 AM tomorrow morning.

I'm all set see you all tomorrow.

Well, I'm sad to say it, but there's a chance I'm not gonna go. My grandma just got sick (pissing blood sick) and a tree fell in her back yard so tomorrow is work day. I MIGHT get back in time to stop by, but the real kick to the nuts is that I didn't finish the car to the point where I can drive it. (No seats yet. It does drive, start, etc. Just no seats.)

Sorry guys, this was something I couldn't have planned for. I'll try my damndest to stop by. Have a good time and let me know what I will most likely miss...

sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hopefully she'll be ok.

If you have a chance, do stop, we'd love to have you

Its suppose to rain early in the afternoon, and be cleared up late afternoon --- of course it was suppose to rain all day today and not a drop -- so who knows......

Worst case - we'll find somewhere to have a great time together!

Members online

No members online now.
Back