Meet - Saturday - Aug 28th - 6:00pm to 10:00pm

cruise2.gif

For Directions - go to mapquest.com and use this addrress​
"2 W Saint Charles Rd, Lombard, IL 60148-7424"​

Intersection of Main st and St. Charles in Lombard​

Live Band - "The Wise Guys"​

Alot of Great Cars! Very few Lincolns or Cadillacs so lets show em!​
Many custom built cars usually show up for this too!​

Lombard really does a good job with this event. Food everywhere, the bands are usually pretty good, they close alot of the downtown off, alot of girls floatin around. Its a great time.​

Bring your girlfriend, wife, kids, friends​

Oh, bring your car too!!!!​

Who is coming? Chime in here!​

Me and my girlfriend are showing up, with our rides, 94 Conti, and an 88 TC. We'll be there, hope there's enough spaces, for everyone. :smilies-3 :dj:

Party time :Beer This is going to be great. :steering

MonsterMark said:
In the words of John Kerry: "Reporting for Duty".

LOL! You have no shame. :shifty:

You guys have a good time and don't forget to take and post some pics.

Hopefully I can get in touch with him or he hears about it. He should most likely head up there. If so, you'll see 2 Slammed beasts coming your way. LOL

I'll most likely be there. Money is tighter than a frog's ass right now. However, I'm gonna try to get a few extra people to caravan out there with me if I can to show off their rides, hang out, etc.

I have the same situation as the captain. I will give it a try, but if you see me it will be in my gf's sebring. The TC will not make it. I wish you guys could get a picture of this car it is totally embarassing.

monstermark, how did i know a crack a john kerry was coming, LOLOL. Your totally predictable bro.

I try to keep things light...most of the time. Most of the time I am usually pulling people's leg just to see them go off the chart. My friends and I do it to each other all the time. Pranks, you name it. So sometimes I might get carried away with it but I am always trying to have fun and rarely ever serious.

No promises - but if I can work it out - I may just have a lil present for whoever shows up!

And please, bring the girlfriends, wives, whoever. It'll make a great time!!!!!!

FO SHO ! I'll bring the LAD!ES !! :dj:

Reserve a spot for me and a couple of my buddies.
Joey, you promised me some hot "Lombard" chicana's. I better not be dissappointed!
Even the ladies going to know about "LVC", in several ways.....

Bryan, definently remember to bring that camera with, were going to be doing some serious photography with these ladies later on.

"LVC AFTERPARTY", Let's make it official... :Beer

I think that I will be coming!

If so I will be following Monster Mark (Nice talking to you Brian on Wednesday)

Would have meet you in the Dells had I not just gotten back from Colorado.

Needed a little sleep time.

CaptainZilog said:
I'll most likely be there. Money is tighter than a frog's ass right now. However, I'm gonna try to get a few extra people to caravan out there with me if I can to show off their rides, hang out, etc.
Bring Eddie with you.
Did he tell you about his trip to Philly and the South Eastern Pennsylvania Ford Meet that he attended? Did he tell you where the pictures where? Did he tell you that I almost strangled him (in a nice way) over my 1989? He should have ... he thinks you're one of the coolest people North of M50 :)
P8210482t.jpg
P8210483t.jpg
P8210487t.jpg

CaptainZilog said:
Bring umbrellas, 80% chance of rain. Every damn show I go to it friggin rains, or I get drunk. :p
Actually --- it looks like its gonna rain early in the day- this doesnt start til 6pm

Cloudy and damp with rain early...then becoming partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Speaking of which- TRY to show up as early as possible and look for me. I want to keep us all in one spot together. It starts at 6 -so a little before 6 is best

Joeychgo said:
why dont you drive out Old School?
We didn't plan on it. Too many people involved plus family in Tecumseh that would DESTROY US if we did not spend the night there. Lastly, I'm sure that you guys will share the good times with us through the magic of the internet :)

Do a burnout for OldSchool ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back