Media deception concerning the Beck rally?

show me where i've MADE UP WORDS to look smart.
So, in other words, you're not a doofus because you didn't make the SAME mistake Palin did? :bowrofl:

Those who can't construct sentences correctly have no room to talk when it comes to criticizing ANY part of someone else's English usage - especially when their failure is DURING such criticism.

fossten said:
So, in other words, you're not a doofus because you didn't make the SAME mistake Palin did?

so your conceding that it wasn't a purposeful made up word and that she did try to look smart by being dumb. thanks.

so your conceding that it wasn't a purposeful made up word and that she did try to look smart by being dumb. thanks.
Nope, not conceding that she did it to look smart. It was most likely a typo - unlike your moronic butchering of 4th grade level English grammar. You have no room to criticize.

Face it - you failed.

Time to move on now.

More liberal/progressive Hoo-Ha

...it was gibberish when it was first wrote(sic)...

Actually, that would be 'written' to be correct. And when one wades through all your atrocious verbiage, this whole business is simply a typical liberal/progressive attempt at trivialization. You're suggesting that those who try to get by on a vocabulary of five hundred words are moved to make up additions in an attempt to be better understood?

Try again!

KS

yeah, that was what she was saying all along.
you fail at defending her.
Actually, that's a perfectly good explanation to all but the most myopic, irrational haters.

What's your excuse for repeatedly butchering the English language in a forum where you a) have spell check and grammar check available for free in Word and b) where you have a preview button to check your posts before submitting?

Actually, that's a perfectly good explanation to all but the most myopic, irrational haters.

no, the typo excuse is only for the most myopic, irrational, adoring fans who bend to lick her boots.

A further example of not paying attention in school

'...it was gibberish when it was first wrote...' isn't past tense. Are you attempting to justify your error? You'll never graduate from fourth grade at this rate.:D

KS

'It is better for you to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'

...it was gibberish when it was first wrote...' isn't past tense. Are you attempting to justify your error? You'll never graduate from fourth grade at this rate.

well, mr. english prof. lay it out.
explain why it's written and not wrote. forgot. you're a socioligist. not an english major.

cammerfe said:
this whole business is simply a typical liberal/progressive attempt at trivialization.
no, i'm just answering the marginally adept.

no, i was speaking of the past tense. wrote is correct.

but i know you knew that.
O.M.G. I can't believe you're actually trying to defend this 'grammar.'

It requires a participle when the verb is passive, doofus, not simple past.

And by the way, the correct grammar you should have used in the post I quoted is "I was speaking in the past tense."

This might turn out to be the funniest thread ever.

Please continue.

*heats popcorn in microwave*

hrmwrm, you just can't admit when you are wrong, can you. :rolleyes:

O.M.G. I can't believe you're actually trying to defend this 'grammar.'

It requires a participle when the verb is passive, doofus, not simple past.

fine. improper grammar. whatever.
but it would take someone as petty as you and cammerfe and now shag to care.

nice name calling too.
all you are good at is flaming.
shows your true character.(small and petty)
when you want to get back to the topic, post back.

web-waaahhh.jpg

but it would take someone as petty as you and cammerfe and now shag to care.

nice name calling too.
all you are good at is flaming.
shows your true character.(small and petty)
when you want to get back to the topic, post back.
Ah, thanks for acknowledging that I was right and you were wrong.

Now, let's see here...

Who's making the big deal about Palin's typo of 'refudiate' here?

Ah, that would be you.

Small, petty, name calling...yep, that's you, self-incriminated and self-*owned*

You sure can dish it out, but you can't take it. Whiner.

Ah, thanks for acknowledging that I was right and you were wrong.
as far as grammar. fine. big deal.
fossten said:
Now, let's see here...

Who's making the big deal about Palin's typo of 'refudiate' here?

Ah, that would be you.
no, that would be you. i posted in reply to cal's post 31, which was in defence of finds post 30. i mentioned it once. who carried it on without refuting it? you.

fossten said:
Small, petty, name calling...yep, that's you,
no, that's you. you didn't have an arguement to defend palin, so you went after me instead.
couldn't defeat my arguement, so "hey look, he uses bad english" .
how fvckin childish.

no, that's you. you didn't have an arguement to defend palin, so you went after me instead.
couldn't defeat my arguement, so "hey look, he uses bad english" .
how fvckin childish.
For the last time (sigh)...

I pointed out your bad grammar in the very post where you were making fun of Palin's typo.

You're a hypocrite.

Get over it.

fossten said:
I pointed out your bad grammar in the very post where you were making fun of Palin's typo.

no, you're an angry troll making ad hominem attacks.
i already argued against your "typo" defense.

maybe you would like to create an actual arguable defense?

Members online

No members online now.
Back