Mechanic in East Lansing Area!

RequestingFlyBy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What Up everyone? To the Michigan LS/Lincoln owners I need some help. I have a friend in the East Lansing area near the university who needs some brake work done. Does anyone know a reliable and trustworthy mechanic in the area. I really don't want to send her to Midas or a chain like that. Any help would be appreciated. I am not from that area so specific locales would help a great deal. Thanks.

I really don't know. She said she is having some squeaking. Do you know any good mechanics in the area?

No, not really. If its just squeaking though, she probably needs new brakes and it wouldn't be a big deal taking it to midas or something.

I'm from lansing... I can give you a few...

Don's Auto Alignment (yes, they do brakes)
2641 Eaton Rapids Rd
Lansing, MI 48911
(517) 393-0372
it's on M99/Eaton Rapids Rd/MLK. From EL, you'd get on 127 south, take 96 west, get off at the Eaton rapids rd exit (I THINK that's the third exit), hang a left on MLK, go through two lights and just past the Wendy's on the right is Don's auto alignment. I have all of my alignment work done here, and if for some strange reason i don't do it myself... my brake work too. It's not actually in EL... but it's the best place in the greater Lansing area; one of the last honest, non-corporate shops around.

There is also Leasky's (spelling?) which is near Oldsmobile park in downtown.

And last but not least... if she's between 18-30, physically fit, attractive and single with minimal excess baggage (emotional, physical and financial), I might be willing to have a look! :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back