Measurement for a machinist! (Wheel Spacers)

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need some measurements for the hub and bolt circle to give to a machinist to make me a set of spacers for my front wheels...

I put a set of cheap azz generic ones on just to get my brakes on my car... I'm not happy with them at all...

I need to give measurements to a machinist that works with my uncle...

What do I give him? Whats the hub diameter and would just 5x4.25 work for a bolt circle? What about the holes for wheel studs?

Any ideas or somebody know the measurements off the top of their heads?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

:D

I bet if you asked Kirk aka Ford Nut really really really nicely he could hook you up and draw em up in CAD.... but I dunno if he is that generous...

I need some measurements for the hub and bolt circle to give to a machinist to make me a set of spacers for my front wheels...

I put a set of cheap azz generic ones on just to get my brakes on my car... I'm not happy with them at all...

I need to give measurements to a machinist that works with my uncle...

What do I give him? Whats the hub diameter and would just 5x4.25 work for a bolt circle? What about the holes for wheel studs?

Any ideas or somebody know the measurements off the top of their heads?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

:D
He needs the bolt circle, the holes should be around .535 for the studs and the hub hole should be around 2.800
Got those numbers off a old rotor.
If you still have a old rotor from your swap just give him one he should know what to do from there.

lol i watched some euro car show, with a Indian guy that was building a bmw. really odd fellow he "danced" the design.....any whooooo it caught fire and was finished, but he wanted 6" wheel spacers!!!!! LMFAO the machinist warned him about it but he didnt care and got them anyway

AHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah I don't need 6" spacers... like 5mm at the most :)

Ask KK how ghetto my spacers are :D

I didn't even think about the old rotor! Thats a GREAT idea...

I will get ahold of my uncle and get those made

lol i watched some euro car show, with a Indian guy that was building a bmw. really odd fellow he "danced" the design.....any whooooo it caught fire and was finished, but he wanted 6" wheel spacers!!!!! LMFAO the machinist warned him about it but he didnt care and got them anyway

LOL I was watching that show.
That Indian dude was crazy.
I swear that was a fake cry when that POS burned up.

AHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah I don't need 6" spacers... like 5mm at the most :)

Ask KK how ghetto my spacers are :D

I didn't even think about the old rotor! Thats a GREAT idea...

I will get ahold of my uncle and get those made

Wow thats thin.
Why do you need them?

My wheels don't clear my brakes... I just need to nudge them out a tad...

I thought maybe I could just take a little out of the back of the wheel too...

Either way... I don't need much

Hubcentric? If the bolt pattern is right and the hub circle is right... what else is there?

Members online

No members online now.
Back