Me AGAIN?!!

Jporter

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I can replace just the housing(lens and inside reflectors) on an HID system? had an accident with damage to the passenger side front and the outer lens and inside reflectors were broken ,but the all the lights survived intact and still work. Anyone that read my other post knows what I mean. Anyone have any suggestions? I really don't want to pay $700 for a new light if I don't have to. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

What year? 1996 is only available as a package (housing, bulb, ballast), so you're out of luck if that's the case. Gen 2... not sure. I'll let someone else post their experience.

Gen I - only available as a set with the bulb/ballast.
Gen II - only available as a complete headlight with the bulb.

You might be able to find both in good used condition though.

seanklsc said:
What year? 1996 is only available as a package (housing, bulb, ballast), so you're out of luck if that's the case. Gen 2... not sure. I'll let someone else post their experience.

Crap! And Double Crap!! It's a 1996 LSC and I can't find 'em on any auction sites. or at any junk yards around here.

:Bang

This place has your headlamp:
Starkey Road Auto Parts, Inc. USA-FL(Largo) E-mail 1-800-282-0176

Jporter said:
Crap! And Double Crap!! It's a 1996 LSC and I can't find 'em on any auction sites. or at any junk yards around here.

:Bang

Keep watching Ebay. It'll come up..

Joeychgo said:
Keep watching Ebay. It'll come up..

Problem is I need to get an inspection sticker. Hate driving around with a big red R on my windshield.

ModPWR said:
This place has your headlamp:
Starkey Road Auto Parts, Inc. USA-FL(Largo) E-mail 1-800-282-0176
Thanks I'll check them out.

Members online

Back