Mcneil Competition round 1.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just hired by Kenny Mcneil of Mcneil Competition to do their new logo and website. Heres draft one of the logo. Kenny hasnt seen this yet either.

I was really striving for instant recognition and a clean timeless look. But its always best to get a few ideas and opinions.

kmclogo3.jpg

Looks Cool Geno,

I like the Checker Flag up front and the way you flared our the M and L at the ends...
Definitely something that looks "Timeless"......

JC

Taking the red out is a little easier on the eyes, but not as attention grabbing. I like the flag in motion. Just MHO.

MonsterMark said:
In the words of Rosanne Rosanadana....Nevermind!
LOL I know!! He said his old logo from the 80's was yellow and red, but he wasnt particular about colors. He said to do what I wanted as far as colors went so I am trying different versions.

Both look better than their current logo.... Not sure if this is right but this is what I've seen for them.... They getting away from the AWE Tuning lead????

Attachments

• mcneil current logo.bmp
    3.9 KB · Views: 405
Last edited by a moderator:
I like that one G...

Maybe you can tone the Red one down a bit by adding the shadow effect you put on the blue lettering of this one... I like the yellow backgroundon the "COMPETITION" with the thick black letters... All of them are a million times better than the old! NICE WORK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back