McLaren Parts - Grille and Tail Lights

Hmmm the outer-tails are from an 03-06 :shifty: The inner tails are the correct ones :)

This is bull**** someone has a bot bidding on it, placed two bids and within seconds it was raised.

This is bull**** someone has a bot bidding on it, placed two bids and within seconds it was raised.

Incremental bidding

As the listing proceeds, we compare your bid to those of other bidders.
When you're outbid, we automatically bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
We increase your bid by increments only as much as necessary to maintain your position as highest bidder.

you can do the same thing!

I was bidding on the mclaren, but im not paying more than 100 for one. I dont like them in black that much lol

400? I would love a set of those

They would look nice on your car :D

Hmmm the outer-tails are from an 03-06 :shifty: The inner tails are the correct ones :)

You are right, they outers are the 03-06. Its the inners which are hard to come by. But someone with a 00-02 would need all four pieces to make the set. Guess I could have broken it down a little in my description :rolleyes:

yea wtf lol

is someone trying to pull a fast one?

nahhh not me! :p

interesting, so the gen 2 tails are a direct fit on the gen1?

by the way any chance you want to sell that spoiler? PM me

$152.50 on the McLaren Grille, not bad, not bad, bet someone here would have paid more for it though!

wow tails sold for $400 and you never specified that the outers were Gen II...shame shame.

Members online

No members online now.
Back