McLaren Grille

dman LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
hello im looking for a McLaren grille. I see that they are going fast when some body is selling theirs. Just hopefully i can find one all the rest of the grilles just dont compare.
05 LS V8

Um... you are looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow man, they stopped making those custom grilles about 6 to 7 years ago when they stopped making the LS. If there are any, you are going to hunt for them because they are either already on cars that are rolling around... or sitting on something in a junkyard waiting to be found.

Btw... odds are you are about to get welcomed by the welcoming committee here real soon.

Welcome to the forum. They show up very infrequently so check this forum and other sites such as eBay daily. Hell, ever few hours here because if one showed up, it would get scooped quickly.

here's mine. 2000 LS V8 Sport. Also have Magnaflow exhaust and body color rear license surround.

Been lurking here on and off for a number of years. I put this together back when these parts were available. Bought car new and it now has 114,000 miles. Still drives great, with problems with DCCV once in a while.

Porsche 004.jpg

I bought one like 3-4 years ago when I had my 2001 but I didn't want to paint it + paint all the chrome trim on my non sport so I sold it to another member here.

here's mine. 2000 LS V8 Sport. Also have Magnaflow exhaust and body color rear license surround.

Been lurking here on and off for a number of years. I put this together back when these parts were available. Bought car new and it now has 114,000 miles. Still drives great, with problems with DCCV once in a while.

Nice ride

I think I might have to settle for something else. I was thinking about that mesh overlay but that just sounds lazy and I really dont want to cut corners with any changes I do.

if you find the right type of diamond mesh, you can always take your grille apart and place the a correctly cut piece where the original black grille piece was. They used to make them out of a company called CDC and a few guys on here were talking about making some awhile back. Might get lucky and see someone bring that about.

oh ok so you just take out the vertical insert on the grille and stick in the diamond mesh piece. that could look good i think.

Hmm seen it on the car now I really dont know about it. How you have your front end says alot. Maybe Ill just find some decent looking rims and some nice tires and leave the front factory UNLESS I found a McLaren lol.

Members online

Back