Mclaren grille up for grabs!!!

Wow, after all the hype of everyone wanting one of these grills, there is only a few people interested in this?

And FYI, as soon as it's mine, I will sell it for $65 on principle.

DSC00118.gif

I have a feeling he wants alot. I offered him a trade for my OEM 8 spokes which would be a huge loss for me and he said no. From a pure business perspective he could have accepted the trade and flipped the wheels for more money then what he can get for the McLaren.

I have a feeling he wants alot. I offered him a trade for my OEM 8 spokes which would be a huge loss for me and he said no. From a pure business perspective he could have accepted the trade and flipped the wheels for more money then what he can get for the McLaren.

I pm'd him. 225

Out of everyone in the LS community the only person i really dislike is 66coupe. All he does is talk :q:q:q:q and now he wants to rip people off.. what a great guy.. not.

Wait a minute.....so he sent me that picture from the auction. Is he really selling the one he just bought then? Or is he selling that one on ebay as well....

This dudes a joke. He makes a thread every month about how he is buying wheels and never does. All talk and no action

So I had an "encounter" with this guy months ago buying stuff, but figured it to be an honest mistake and never said anything about it. After seeing this, I am going to stir the pot.

He sold halogen headlights as HID headlights to me here:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71693

I found it hard to believe that he would be able to confuse the two, but since the molding has both halogen and HID bulb call-outs on it, I did not straight-out call him a liar when he insisted they must be HID. I did come to an agreement with him and some of my money was returned, but I do not consider that the issue. The issue is that now I am even more confident that he was knowingly misrepresenting the item to get as much out of them as he could. :rolleyes:

Post pictures of it.

If this is the one you just bought days ago and are trying to flip it for more money that's shady.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=838025&postcount=11

Ditto. Id pay you what you paid for it.

And FYI, as soon as it's mine, I will sell it for $65 on principle.

Out of everyone in the LS community the only person i really dislike is 66coupe. All he does is talk :q:q:q:q and now he wants to rip people off.. what a great guy.. not.

Wait a minute.....so he sent me that picture from the auction. Is he really selling the one he just bought then? Or is he selling that one on ebay as well....

This dudes a joke. He makes a thread every month about how he is buying wheels and never does. All talk and no action

What a f*ckin toolbag. How does he dare buy something then try to sell it for 3 times as much when everyone would know? How stupid is this guy?

To clear some things up,

Soccer2live-- How do i talk all this :q:q:q:q?? please explain?

Bullschmidt-- That pic I sent is from the auction I posted after I had no intrest on here. And to let you know I have had a few different sets of wheels and everyone I had i got bored with so I sold them and got new ones.

Joshmcmadmac-- That was a mistake on my part and you got almost all of your money back for that, plus you kept the headlights and tail lights

So everyone is telling me if they got a deal on something for there on car then did not like the way it looked you wouldn't sell them for the going rate? I call BS on that!!

I'm sorry if you do not like what I'm asking for the item, but if you do not want it fine you do not have to buy it. Simple as that.

If no one knew how much you paid then it wouldn't be as bad. how do you figure you can sell on here for triple what you paid?

Joshmcmadmac-- That was a mistake on my part and you got almost all of your money back for that, plus you kept the headlights and tail lights.

I got a small portion of my money back, not "almost all" and I still ended up paying more than the going rate to basically have a spare set of parts. Aside from that, with as long as you have been here, you would easily know how to distinguish between the two types of headlamps. :rolleyes:

I love that grille but I would like it more if the Lincoln star was black.

If no one knew how much you paid then it wouldn't be as bad. how do you figure you can sell on here for triple what you paid?

Exactly. He had a McLaren that matches his car and then bought just to make a quick buck. If you ask me this guy is jerking everyone around.

Like those Vulcan wheels he bought a month or two ago. He had them for two days and was trying to sell them for more then he paid. Anyone else remember that?

This is the only one I have. Not sure where your getting I have to of them? Also those vulcans I had. Guess what I sold them for what I paid for them. I so glad u know how much I pay for everything!

Oh wait I thought u said I was all talk and never buy any wheels?

Members online

No members online now.
Back