Mclaren Grille on Ebay

I watched the end bidding just to see, the two bidding for the last 5 mins of the auction were retarded...

I guess they don't realize you can put in 500.00 but if it only goes to 128.00 thats all you pay. They kept raising their limit by 5 or 10 every 20 seconds, was funny though.

I can't believe people are willing to pay that much for a grille, can't wait to see what the next one goes for :p

There was a new unpainted one on craigslist a couple weeks back for 75. Did anyone on here scoop that one up? I emailed the guy about it and it was still available but ended up passing

I guess they don't realize you can put in 500.00 but if it only goes to 128.00 thats all you pay. They kept raising their limit by 5 or 10 every 20 seconds, was funny though.

Yeah but maybe they only wanted to pay 128 and they still didn't win the bid so they increase by a bit cause it's still close to their limit. If they put down 500, maybe the guy before them pt 450 thinking no one would go that hi and now this guy is stick with a grille paying 451.

I understand that, but if your limit is 200, why haggle up to 290? Your limit is obviously 290 :) I was watching the bidding war for fun so I guess I should just be glad I got to see something rediculous in its own way, to watch.

I understand that, but if your limit is 200, why haggle up to 290? Your limit is obviously 290 :) I was watching the bidding war for fun so I guess I should just be glad I got to see something rediculous in its own way, to watch.

Folks try to "snipe" in at the last second. If I have a top limit of $500, then at the last second the other guy can snipe in until he beats me out. It is more about timing than it is about how much you are willing to spend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back