May some one please tell me what this part is called?!!!

Yes, unfortunately that seem to be the way that it [doesn't] works. If you could just find the connectors, you could rig the rest of it up. I wonder if any parts still in production have the same connectors? I don't know how you would find them if so.
Pex water piping and clamps (appropriately sized)?

Or the plastic fuel line parts stores sell... and the crimp style band clamps?

Heat gently with a propane torch to put bends where needed.

I don't think that pex will stand up to the heat of the engine compartment, but I could be wrong.

It took a minor miracle to find a box that doesn't exert any pressure on this assembly, but it will be in the mail soon.

20220125_090535.jpg

Last edited:
You are the mf man for that, Mikey. That went smoother than any transaction with any "official" Ford part company.

No worries buddy, just be sure to lube up the 4 prongs at the end of the tubes before you push them into place. If you ever have to remove again, use two flat objects like butter knives or putty knives, 180 degrees apart, and gently pry them upward simultaneously. Take care. Part arrives by 6 PM tomorrow or I get a full shipping refund! lol

Lol!!! I honestly Hope it arrives late enough for you to get a refund....

What type of lube should I use?

Now I've really got it...
Courtesy of @milehighmikey.
Man, I never thought a tube could be so beautiful!

I didnt show it, but their was no way (besides the box getting crushed) that this was going to get damaged. LMAO. Mikey, Jay-Z don't have nothing on your wrapping. Thank you, again, bro.
20220126_170553.jpg

20220126_170849.jpg

20220126_171919.jpg

20220126_171933.jpg

20220126_172348.jpg

FYI... Tasca Parts is full of shit, and Lasco has great customer service, yet, they still havn't followed up on the order I paid to have shipped "overnight" (they promptly jumped through all hoops required when I needed changes to be made, and they quickly and joyfully respond when I emailed or called them) . I will be canceling all of the orders I've made online... seeing as how this piece is in such good Condition.

Stay tuned. Since I have this tube, I am going to experiment with the broken one to see if I can come up with a repair for anyone else who has this issue. Seeing as the last of these parts are already on someones car.

FYI, Jaguar has their version for the 1999-2002 S-Type (XR835745) but the price is mucho horrìblé

Members online

No members online now.
Back