MAY 1st LVC MEET at Pro One home of Lincolnmotorsport

KD00LS said:
btw, im bringing two or three people, one whos bringing another car, just thought id let you know
I dunno. We have two show cars but only one, the 1988, has been inspected. The other, the 1976, just needs the annual safety check. I think we put like 40 miles on it last year.

If possible, we'll brink two. The 1988 is a definate though.

One Week Left Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking like a blow out! 16 people have signed up - I know of another 6-7 - and many are bringing wives and girlfirends --- Can we top 50 people??????

My car can't go in the shop til may 9th so i'm just gonna have to roll up with a couple dents :Bang

I hate to say it but I may be backing out. The fiancee' wants to go home to see some family that saturday night which wouldn't put me home until late sunday evening. I'll keep ya posted though.

Fastbird said:
I hate to say it but I may be backing out. The fiancee' wants to go home to see some family that saturday night which wouldn't put me home until late sunday evening. I'll keep ya posted though.

That sucks, your 20 minutes away!

Can't Wait To Get There

Lookin' forward to the party. Will be great to see other Lincoln & Caddillac enthusiast. Thanx 4 the heads up Geno!!! :L

well the weather report looks good so my rsvp is officially in. leaving work around 11 for the 2 hour drive. see you guys on sunday.

Anyone who can -- please bring a few folding chairs so we have enough chairs for everyone....

Also, We have food being catered, but everyone is encouraged to bring dessert stuff for everyone to share. (I love Cannoli BTW- hint hint)

Gonna be a great time! IM leaving for the Airport now!!!! See you all tomorrow!!

Members online

Back