Mark VIII to attend USACi World Finals

YouthKwest

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As some of you know, I used to have a 95 Mark VIII with a full-on stereo system. Since I started competing with it back in March, I have accrued enough points to get an invite to compete in the United States Autosound Competition International 2006 World Finals in Kansas City, Mo. November 18-19th at the Downtown Convention center. Well, I have since sold my 95 and bought a near identical 98 LSC. For the next 4 weeks, I will be tearing my car up, and getting the new stereo system installed and ready for the contest to beat all contests. I just thought you guys might want to know, as far as I can tell, I will be the only Mark VIII at this contest. So I hope I can get a podium shot...I think I have a chance. Cheers guys.

Joe

Started the tear down tonight, will be installing the Second Skin tomorrow and start with the wiring.

well I didn't get the car completed in time for finals, but I did attend. So now I am officially sponsored with Focal (Team Orcadesign) and will be reconstructing my car in the next few weeks. My design is as follows

Headunit stays the same: Eclipse CD8455
Tweeter/Mid amp different: Focal 4.75
Midbass amp different: Focal 2.150
Sub amp different: Focal 1.800
Front stage different: Focal No7 Be
Sub different: Focal 40KX (16" Subwoofer)
adding processor: Alpine H701 w C701 controller

Total wattage is about 1400w, total output around 135db. It is not designed to hit, but rather reproduce music accurately.

Members online

No members online now.
Back