Mark VIII stuff for sale...

SC_Steve

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok here is a list of things I have for sale. I got rid of the mark and bought a Mustang (don't hurt me lol). Anyway I need to make room for the stanger and her parts

93 Mark VIII beauty cover in like new condition. $10 + shipping

93 Mark VIII dupont paint (with catalist and hardner)... I "think" (will check when I get home) it's a quart. Cost me like 70.00 total to get mixed and for the mixers... make an offer. PAINT CODE "EG" electric current red

93 Mark VIII air box $10 + shipping

93 Mark VIII drop in K&N air filter (almost brand new and just recharged) $40obo + shipping

Magnaflow dual 2.5" in/dual 2.5" out "X" pipe muffler for the Mark $60 shipped

93 Mark VIII spark plug covers 10 + shipping (will need to be shot with paint... I tested the new paint on half of one of them lol)

TimeCert spark plug thread repair kit with 6 inserts. Chances are, if you own a 4v 4.6 or 5.4 your gonna need one of these eventually. I paid a good penny for this and only used it for tapping 2 holes. I'll let it go for 100 + shipping FIRM

I gotta kick around in the garage and look to see what else I have laying around. I'll update as necissary

thanks,
-Steveo

shoot me a PM or reply if intrested. I'm open to offers on these items (unless otherwise stated above)

oh, my email is moranS281 "at" gmail dot com

also for sale... 93 Mark VIII multifunction switch used and working 20.00 + shipping

sparkplug covers SOLD
beauty cover sale pending

thanks
-Steve

yeah... I'm not parting it out. Just selling off the stuff I had laying around for it. No sense in me keeping it I suppose

hmm i am interested in the air filter, easy to install?

Post a pic iif possible :GotPics:

sorry... havent been on in a while. Still have the K&N filter for sale and it's in great shape if anyone wants it.

shoot me an email if intrested :) MoranS281 AT Gmail dot com

Members online

Back