Mark VIII - Parts Sheet

CSimonGo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have noticed on a few other sites that folks have their parts sheets posted on their particular site.. Is there any reason why not here ? Is it vendor related ?

I have the sheets if you would like a copy of them for the site.....or maybe I could scan them and put them on my site, and you could linky to them.....

1wykdmk8 said:
I have the sheets if you would like a copy of them for the site.....or maybe I could scan them and put them on my site, and you could linky to them.....

If you scanned them into as PDF aka Adobe Format they would be considerably smaller size file which would not take alot of server space.

1wykdmk8 said:
Post them up Ray. Hey, do you know where I can buy a CD for the '98?

CSimonGo said:
Post the parts sheet for Mark VIII .... Please :N :invasion:

I will be uploading the parts sheets very soon in PDF format....is there anything specific you are lookin for now??

A W E S O M E !
Now I can figure out what parts I need when working on my car, without having to do loads of research on parts.. To determine if it is cheaper to go used part vs. new part!

Members online

No members online now.
Back