For Sale Mark VIII Parts for Sale

ketterton

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
-97-98 SCIL Module new in box F8lB-13C788-BA(came with 97-98 halogen headlight kit) $100
-6 lacy spoke wheels 2 with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted. $250
-97-98 F7LZ-11584-DD ignition bezel in light graphite new in Ford box $35 shipped
-4 stock rear shock mounts in ok used condition $50
-2 stock rear shocks in ok used condition $50
-Ford remanufactured P/S pump never installed looks like the threads need a clean up - $75
-Trans sensor F1DZ-7H141-A new in pkg - $15
-Trans spring purple 1-2(went to install and mine already had it) new in wrapper - $15
-Neon tail light in poor condition no ballast - $75
-New tail light in outstanding condition with ballast - $400
-Caliper slide pins, door switch, trunk switch -I'll throw in free. lets make a deal.

Located in CT
I have pics of all email ketterton@hotmail.com

-97-98 F7LZ-11584-DD ignition bezel in light graphite SOLD
-Shop manual - SOLD

Also have:
-Steering coupler $50
-Moog upper control arm New in box $65

Here is the control arm:
controlarm.jpg

Also I have a typo in the above ad. Its not a new tail light but a Neon tail light.
neon3.jpg

neon4.jpg

neon2.jpg

neon1.jpg

controlarm.jpg

neon3.jpg

neon4.jpg

neon2.jpg

neon1.jpg

Last edited:
Dropping the price on the wheels.
-6 lacy spoke wheels 2 with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted. was $250 now $175
Contact me if you need pics.

Open to offers on other parts.

The forum should allow to edit older posts. I have a change on this part.
-Neon tail light in outstanding condition with ballast - SALE PENDING.

The good Neon just sold. Too bad I cannot edit the original post to remove it. I still have the other one for $75 and can send you a pic. There is no ballast for it.
I still have the upper control arm. Its for the drivers side. This is a Moog part and not the cheap Chinese knock off.
Are you in Farmington CT? Save the shipping and I'll meet you 1/2 way.

Trunk and Fuel Door release buttons. Good working condition tested prior to removal this week. Chrome. PM me your email address and I'll send you pics. $40 for both.

Set of 8 working ignition coils with boots taken from a running 4.6 32-valve. $85.

Lots of good parts here. Dropping some prices. Here is the update list. Contact me if you need pics of anything.

-4 stock rear shock mounts in ok used condition...................................SOLD
-New tail light in outstanding condition with ballast.................................SOLD
-97-98 F7LZ-11584-DD ignition bezel in light graphite new in Ford box....SOLD
-97 Shop manual................................................................................SOLD

-6 lacy spoke wheels 2 with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted... $150 (will separate)
-Moog upper control arm New in box....................................$50
-97-98 SCIL Module new in box F8lB-13C788-BA(came with 97-98 halogen headlight kit)....$75
-2 stock rear shocks in ok used condition....................................................................... $50
-Ford remanufactured P/S pump never installed looks like the threads need a clean up......... $55
-Trans sensor F1DZ-7H141-A new in pkg.........................................................................$15
-Trans spring purple 1-2 new, trans filter, plus valve body gasket to complete J-mod............ $35
-Neon tail light in poor condition NO ballast........................................................................$75
-Set of 8 working ignition coils with boots taken from a running 4.6 32-valve....................... $75
-Trunk and Fuel Door release buttons...............................................................................$20 each

I have a box of other stuff, new gaskets, hoses, sensors ect left over from various jobs.
Will make someone a nice deal on everything.

Selling a pair of front air bags with height sensers all in used but good shape just testing the water to see if anybody wants them let me know if you do I will give you a great price on it all shipped

2 stock rear shocks in ok used condition.................................50

Can you send me a picture and total with shipping to 33541

Lots of good parts here. Dropping some prices. Here is the update list. Contact me if you need pics of anything.

-4 stock rear shock mounts in ok used condition...................................SOLD
-New tail light in outstanding condition with ballast.................................SOLD
-97-98 F7LZ-11584-DD ignition bezel in light graphite new in Ford box....SOLD
-97 Shop manual................................................................................SOLD

-6 lacy spoke wheels 2 with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted... $150 (will separate)
-Moog upper control arm New in box....................................$50
-97-98 SCIL Module new in box F8lB-13C788-BA(came with 97-98 halogen headlight kit)....$75
-2 stock rear shocks in ok used condition....................................................................... $50
-Ford remanufactured P/S pump never installed looks like the threads need a clean up......... $55
-Trans sensor F1DZ-7H141-A new in pkg.........................................................................$15
-Trans spring purple 1-2 new, trans filter, plus valve body gasket to complete J-mod............ $35
-Neon tail light in poor condition NO ballast........................................................................$75
-Set of 8 working ignition coils with boots taken from a running 4.6 32-valve....................... $75
-Trunk and Fuel Door release buttons...............................................................................$20 each

I have a box of other stuff, new gaskets, hoses, sensors ect left over from various jobs.
Will make someone a nice deal on everything.

-2 stock rear shocks in ok used condition........................SOLD
-2 lacy spoke wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted...SOLD

-Moog upper control arm drivers side New in box....................................$35 Reduced!

Members online

Back