Mark VIII converted into a RAT ROD HOT ROD Lincoln

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check this out...
RAT ROD HOT ROD FORD CUSTOM

THIS IS A REAL RAT ROD 1950 SHOEBOX PINNED ON A 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII, GO TO CAFFEINE AND OCTANE IN STYLE, 150K MILES ON THE CHASSIS 4.6L INTERCEPTOR MOTOR AUTOMATIC BARKS 2ND GEAR THE BODY IS A CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND ASKING $6600.00 O.B.O. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT A LITTLE CREAKY AND NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART... I MAY TRADE FOR A CAR, GUNS, TRIKE, GOLD.

YES THAT IS A PARACHUTE ON THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1, CAR WILL DRIVE ANYWHERE.

NOTE: NO TOP, NO WINDOWS OR WINDSHIELD WIPERS, REGISTERED AS A 1950 B.O.S. ONLY GEORGIA DOESN'T REQUIRE A TITLE FOR A 68 YEAR OLD CAR.

00n0n_k1jyHLSzP8G_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_1sj2xU0Mjfx_1200x900.jpg

my dad bought a 50 ford back in the mid 60's. the parents and older siblings drove that car from Cali to the St Louis area where I still live today. My brother and I now have the car and resto-modded it and that was the original reason I bought my Mark VIII, to use the drivetrain and such to put into the 50! since then I fell In love with my Mark and instead we put a 95 Mustang cobra engine into the 50.
20170420_172130_HDR.jpg

Joey, I know I'm not here or on the Ranger sites much anymore, but I want to thank you for all your efforts to keep us going on these cars and info. I don't know where you get the time to do all you do and create a hybrid 50/95 shoey like you did. Were I closer, I might take a flyer on that neat rod. Thanks again, Dave

Members online

No members online now.
Back