Mark VIII compass

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 18000 mile original 98 Mark VIII and I can't seem to get the compass to work correctly.
I read the manual, making a large circle that takes about 20 seconds, but still have an incorrect reading.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Lee

I have a 18000 mile original 98 Mark VIII and I can't seem to get the compass to work correctly.
I read the manual, making a large circle that takes about 20 seconds, but still have an incorrect reading.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Lee

18K original 98? :p Please post some pics, Sir. I'm dying over here. :GotPics:

The exact mileage is 18895, I bought the car from the 74 year old original owner, the car still has its original tires on it as well, believe it or not, almost no dry rot, car has been garaged from new.I replaced the original fuel filter, air filter, and serp. belt. The car looks and drives like a one year old car. Has the tri-coat White frost paint, moonroof,10 pack CD changer in trunk, heated seats, and universal garage door opener. Everything works, no blend door, cup holder, HID, Neon, ash tray issues at all. The car has always had premium fuel run in it. Have the window sticker, $42,565.00 Has both sets of keys with #1 and #2 fobs plus an extra key he purchased from the dealer. The chrome directional are as clean as any Mark VIII I have seen. This is my 5th second gen I have owned including a CE.
I am thinking of selling the car if the price is right.

Pix of 18000 mile 98

Here are 4 pix of my 98 LSC with 18000 miles. Notice the original dealer trunk sticker and license plate frame.

Mark 2.jpg

Mark 3.jpg

Mark 5.jpg

Mark 6.jpg

Members online

Back