Mark VIII 1 Grand Am 0

MarkedMan

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well Sh!t I just wrecked my mark about an hour ago.Some dumb ass decided to exit through traffic out of a gas staition without looking to see if anyone was driving in the turning lane and I hit him. My poor mark needs a new grill hood chrome trim that is in the front of the hood bumper you get the picture. There car whole new front end. I riped the entire front end off.And doing about 10-15 mph. Well looks like I'll get that paint job and maybe some HIDs.

Damn dude......sorry to hear that. I would def get the HID's....the insurance might even pay for it....maybe not all of it, but a portion of it. You may need some $$$ from your own pocket, but at least you will be able to see at night.....I wish you the best of luck with puttin her back together......

my roomate has a grand am. its good to hear that one got creamed, but im sad to hear about that ,but it dosent sound to bad just make sure you get some pics up after the whole thing is done .

Markviiiedrea said:
my roomate has a grand am. its good to hear that one got creamed, but im sad to hear about that ,but it dosent sound to bad just make sure you get some pics up after the whole thing is done .
im sorry to hear about that figures with the shi@ty weather comin too.
Eric

I feel your pain, I got hit by a F*CKing uninsured a$$hole here. But it sounds like yours is WAY worse than mine. Good luck

Marine said:
I feel your pain, I got hit by a F*CKing uninsured a$$hole here. But it sounds like yours is WAY worse than mine. Good luck
To be honest its not that bad.The front end will have to be alined (hood and fenders) and a new bumper cover and a grill.None of the fenders are bad.I guess I got lucky

Update....

Got a call from the adjuster today and was told that there gonna cover all damages to my car (no sh!t you are).So now its off to find an over priced auto body shop for a quote

Um, what the he!! were you doing driving in the turn lane Bradley?

LOL!!!! Just yanking your chain....

Update....

Got a quote from Elmhurst Lincoln and its gonna cost 3500$ to fix.

MarkViii 1: hyundai elantra 0. i Got rear ended by an elantra about a week after i bought my car, and it must haave hit in just the right spot because his whole drivers front and quarter pannel were broken, nad all that happened to me was just a fiew scratches in my bumper, Horay for federally mandated Xspeed bumpers!

Members online

No members online now.
Back