Mark VII Spoiler! Have You Seen This!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
20_4.JPG

I like!

Is that an erebuni? I didn't realize they made one with a brake light.

Of course, now I'll have to have one, since I saw it on a white car. I'm still waiting to see a white one with a cougar hood scoop, so I'll know if I want to put mine on or not.

Last edited:
Yeah, what Josh said. Those spoliers have been out about as long as the Mark VII. Nice to see ya crawled out from under that rock, Sif! :D

i believe thats the same spoiler as the ones on a probe. I have one sitting in my garage, that I was going to use b4 i got my hands on my 96 mustang gt

I'll get a picture this weekend. Now that I think of it the Ford Probe spoiler may be not as wide, which may make that spoiler off a newer Mustang.

Sifrino3 said:
I seen a TB one. Looks close but the tb wing I seen. Didn't have the brake light.

I've got a friend with a red tbird that has a brake light in it, not sure what year, I'll ask him.

I checked ebay for tbird spoilers, and there's a company that makes them with a brake light, that looks just like these except it has a center support. Looks to me like the center of this spoiler sits on the hump, so grinding the center support off would do it. Hmmmmmmm.

I don't think spoilers look all that great on a Mark. The body looks fine just the way it is. Now, if someone were to come out with a low profile spoiler
that blended with the hump in the trunk...you would really have something
Nothing really big just a soft flowing subtle hump. It would sell out overnight.

My 2 cents

Notorious LSC said:
I don't think spoilers look all that great on a Mark. The body looks fine just the way it is. Now, if someone were to come out with a low profile spoiler
that blended with the hump in the trunk...you would really have something
Nothing really big just a soft flowing subtle hump. It would sell out overnight.

My 2 cents

Well, I dunno about over night. . .

Man, you own that sweet ass Mark VII and you lived in Hawaii?!? You ARE cool!
Seriously, we went to Hawaii (Oahu) for 2 weeks last year. We are trying to figure out how to move there. Best place on Earth.

re-Markable LSC said:
Man, you own that sweet ass Mark VII and you lived in Hawaii?!? You ARE cool!
Seriously, we went to Hawaii (Oahu) for 2 weeks last year. We are trying to figure out how to move there. Best place on Earth.

I lived in Honolulu for three years. What a BLAST!!!! The local girls
are simply too hot for words. The mix of races there has produced
some of the most exotic looking babes on the planet. The bus stop
for the local high school was right by my house and let me tell ya,
micro-mini skirts, short shorts, and tight tops were mandatory for
all hotties. Geeeez, I better stop before I find myself moving back....

Aloha, Katz

new1.JPG

I still have an Eribuni GFX kit for sale.....no spoiler.

Members online

No members online now.
Back