Mark VII Parts

Conti94

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
A friend of mine has a whole Mark VII It's a 90, everything on it is good from what I know besides the motor, seats, and some of the body panels, they have bad corrosion.

We should be parting it out today, if anyone needs anything let me know. post here and I will contact you about delivery and details of you're needed item.

Car can be bought as whole, not sure what he wants for it as a whole car though.

to everyone waiting for a responce from conti94

hey, its actually my car hes posting about. i had some trouble getting online for a while. hes having some trouble responding to everyone messaging him due to some problems he ran into so you can message me or preferabley send me an email steven.akin@gmail.com and ill get back to you about what parts i have and how much. i have most of the int. and trunk. it was gold outside and tan inside. it was towed while i was parting it so most of the extirior and motor is unaval. sorry. unless of course i can garentee the sell of enough stuff to afford to get it out of the tow yard. just drop me a message. ohh yea. it is an lsc

Last edited:
yo

hey, its actually my car hes posting about. i had some trouble getting online for a while. hes having some trouble responding to everyone messaging him due to some problems he ran into so you can message me or preferabley send me an email steven.akin@gmail.com and ill get back to you about what parts i have and how much. i have most of the int. and trunk. it was gold outside and tan inside. it was towed while i was parting it so most of the extirior and motor is unaval. sorry. unless of course i can garentee the sell of enough stuff to afford to get it out of the tow yard. just drop me a message. ohh yea. it is an lsc

How much for the drivers side front seat? Hope thatit is an lsc not a blass.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back