Mark VII Owners In Or Near Queens, NY

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
If you've been to the SEPA FLM Meets, then you know Cousin Paul and his Mark VII. Cousin Paul has bought another Mark VII and this one is in Queens.

The seller reports that it has had it's altenator and regulator and starter relay replaced and it just needs a battery.

If anyone is available to check this out for us before we make the 119.81 mile DAY TRIP there, please let me know here or by calling me directly at 267.970.5549. Thanks!

Hey John,

I live near Queens and LSCNY (FVC) actually lives in Queens. Give us the specifics and we should be able to help you out.

EMAIL : bmnlsc@aol.com

Bill

I got mail too! We can make this a mini-meet!

But I replied to you and it came back as mailbox unknown ... Call my cell at 631 790 6280 if you want us to try to organize this, we'll all look at the Car!

hottweelz said:
I got mail too! We can make this a mini-meet!

But I replied to you and it came back as mailbox unknown ... Call my cell at 631 790 6280 if you want us to try to organize this, we'll all look at the Car!
Whoops.
E-mail address corrected.
Jimmy "LSCNY" says he's ~in~ Queens and can give seller Dude a call and see what Cousin Paul needs before we make the trip up. This Friday is looking good for me and Cousin Paul.

I met Bill "BMNLSC" at Carlisle 2004 and a day trip to NY would ofcourse turn into a meet with all you bums. But the end result is that we get Cousin Paul's Mark back home. If seller Dude could have verified that the white 1990 Mark VII only needed a battery, we'd have paid for the battery here at like AUTOZONE and told Dude to like stick it in the car and BINGO, we'll be there in like two days to pick up the ride. What Dude said is that after the car receives a jump, it runs up until the point you disconnect the jumper cables, at which point the car dies.

Yeah. It would be cool if sixteen Marks showed up at seller Dude's crib to check out a car for Cousin Paul, but I realize that you guys are doing us a favor and I didn't want to inconvenience any one guy let alone many so I actually asked the CLOSEST Dude which would be Jimmy. Trust me ... BEFORE me and Cousin Paul leave Philly, I'm alerting all of you guys so we can have at least someplace to meet for lunch :)

Thanks all and this WILL include pictures as things progress.

John "OldSchool1" Dancy representing Paul "Cousin" Mayberry

Members online

No members online now.
Back