Mark VII Air Suspension & Misc. Parts FS

I

ILL VII

Contact seller
All for mark vii, decided to add some prices, if you want more than one thing we can work something out. Buyer pays shipping, all o-rings are in good condition on solenoids.

Front bumper shocks (what the bumper attaches to) - 89 bill blass - $20 for both

Automatic Brake Pedal Assembly (90 lsc) - $10

Air Ride Computer $10

Front Ride Height Sensors- $10 each

Trunk Air Susp. Wiring Harness completely intact except for the one wire that goes to the rear height sensor, that was cut, still has plenty of wire to splice back in + the air suspension switch - $8

Air Suspension Dryer+ Plastic Line Cover thingamabobber - $15

Front Solenoids - $15 for both

Rear Solenoids -$15 for both

Rear Ride Height Sensor $10

Passenger Side Door Glass + Rubber Molding (wraps around the window) - $30

NIB Energy Suspension poly front lca bushings that FIT:

FORD FAIRMONT (1978-1982)
FORD GRANADA (1981-1982
FORD LTD (1983-1986)
FORD MUSTANG (1979-1986)
FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1993)
FORD MUSTANG GT (1984-1993)
FORD MUSTANG L (1984
FORD MUSTANG LX (1985-1993)
FORD THUNDERBIRD (1980-1986)
MERCURY CAPRI (1979-1986)
MERCURY COUGAR (1981-1986)
MERCURY MARQUIS(1983-1986)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7994968726&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

All those air suspension parts should fit my '88 Bill Blass, yes? I found someone to help me who has worked on Lincoln air suspensions. As soon as I find out what I need to replace, I'm either going to convert to coil springs or replace the air ride. I'd rather replace the air ride.

I've read on this site that the LSC suspension is different than the Bill Blass suspension, so what you've got sounds good.

My Mark is in very good condition, inside and out. Because of this ,and because it's not an LSC, I'd like to restore what I've got to original as much as possible. I bought the car from a 90 year-old-man who kept it in a garage and never drove it in winter, so he said. The car looks it, but he did have a severe enough problem with the suspension to convert the front to coils. I need to find out if all the parts are still on the front to put the air suspension back on, like the height sensors, etc.

Got any more info on what you're selling?

Everythings the same except the bill blass has 'softer bags' and i've sold the bags already, anything you need, let me know. :steering

Should be checking out my car on Sat. morn.

Are these parts available because you converted to coil springs? Are they original parts or replacement parts or a mix of both?

If you have parts I can use, could I email you?

The bags and air ride computer were sold.

I'm not the original owner so i cant speak on if the parts have been replaced.

I Converted to springs, all of it is in good working condition.

Members online

No members online now.
Back