Mark 8 chip for sale

BlackMark8Li

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know I havn't posted on here in a long time. The only thing I have left from my lincolns is a custom chip by rehinhart. The computer code is ebpo. I also have the computer with that code, which only works with obd2. I would like 200 for it with shipping included, and I will throw in the computer as well.. I will also include a entire cd rom service manual... which I downloaded from this site( not sure if the link is still up or not)

ok.. I really want to get rid of this. Its been sitting on my shelf for a year now... I am about to put it on ebay but b4 I do I figured I'd give you guys a chance... 150 for the chip, not including shipping.

oh and I had someone write me asking me this so I will make it very clear although I thought it was clear b4. the price is now 150, but again if you can't read the 1st time I am sure you won't read the second time.. and this is for a mark8 a lincoln mark 8... the lincoln mark 8 years were from 93-98... if you do not have a lincoln mark 8 built in those years... it is not a mark 8and this chip willl not work

I would assume a canned tune. however it has stuff done to it like delete the smog pump, the back o2 sensors, and whatever is done to reg chips. I didn't have it tuned to my car and the chip ran perfectly

will this work on a mark 8 1998 code btco

I am not trying to be an ass but did you read the first post? the code for my chip is ebpo.. so no just the chip will not work. the computer I have will work and will swap out into your car. I have the matching pair and its obd2. this was all in the first post.

Hmm.. very interesting.. I need a chip.. Let me ask you.. took care of the top speed limiter? Also.. how firm are the shifts? I'm wanting neck snapping 2nd gear snaps... at WOT.. and nice firm shifts when your not on it. I might be interested here.. lets work a deal sir!!

Hmm.. very interesting.. I need a chip.. Let me ask you.. took care of the top speed limiter? Also.. how firm are the shifts? I'm wanting neck snapping 2nd gear snaps... at WOT.. and nice firm shifts when your not on it. I might be interested here.. lets work a deal sir!!

the shifting was very hard, although I didn't drive around with just the chip before I put a shift kit in it. the governer is turned off.. I will take 175 plus shipping. thats about half what a new chip costs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back