mark 7 body kit wanted and other parts

x45acp

LVC Member
Reaction score
looking for a body kit for a 84 mark 7 and any other hop up parts you may have for this year

If you are serious about making it fast, you'll want a different engine.

There are two body kits: erebuni and GTC. Erebuni has their own site, and there are guys over at FvC that are remaking the GTC kit.

I have FMS E-303 cam, ported E7 heads - complete, and some flowtech headers....that will get you going :)

what kind of price do you have the things for sale? I have a roller short block in stock form to start with yes i know the tbi engine sucks but the car only has 35000 miles on it. I have all ready got rid of the air ride with the spring conversion.

JoshMcMadMac said:
If you are serious about making it fast, you'll want a different engine.

There are two body kits: erebuni and GTC. Erebuni has their own site, and there are guys over at FvC that are remaking the GTC kit.

who is FvC

fordvschevy.com

anyway..heads are in classifieds, and headers are $60

I'm interested in the headers, SilverFox. Do me a favor and drop me a PM on FvC and hopefully we can work out a sale. Thanks!

x45acp said:
looking for a body kit for a 84 mark 7 and any other hop up parts you may have for this year
Welcome to the site.

Did you say that you have a 1984 Lincoln Mark VII with only 35,000 miles on it and you've gone from air springs to steel springs and you're going to swap the engine (or heads) and you want a ground effects kit?

Does the car look like this?
1MRBP98F6EY633089_001.thumb.jpg
1MRBP98F6EY633089_006.thumb.jpg
1MRBP98F6EY633089_004.thumb.jpg

(myocardial infarction ... here I come)

OldSchool1 said:
Welcome to the site.

Did you say that you have a 1984 Lincoln Mark VII with only 35,000 miles on it and you've gone from air springs to steel springs and you're going to swap the engine (or heads) and you want a ground effects kit?

Does the car look like this?
1MRBP98F6EY633089_001.thumb.jpg
1MRBP98F6EY633089_006.thumb.jpg
1MRBP98F6EY633089_004.thumb.jpg

(myocardial infarction ... here I come)
yes that is correct mine is silver with dark gray int. It is the Bill blass style

x45acp said:
yes that is correct mine is silver with dark gray int. It is the Bill blass style
Silver Bill Blass.
Cool.

The above car, IIRC, was sold to someone in the Mid-West. It was a completely stock Gianni Versace. Maybe the LAST one of it's kind in that condition.

I was just curious.

You're going to have fun with your ride :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back