Marauder my way.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
b4na3.jpg

b4na1.jpg

b4na2.jpg

cool work geno... too bad ford is discontinuting the marauder. i remember when i first saw this car as a concept a few years back at the javits autoshow, they had it as a coupe convertable man did it look sweet as all hell.

i think ford did not want to release it as a coupe convert, because it might go up against the mustang convertables with a cobra engine for HALF the price of a cobra.

how in the heck do you do that in photoshop ???
i'm new to photoshop, i've got PS cs. I toyed around a little, but gee golly willikers.....

nice marauder, man!
I like the photoshop stuff, too.

yea, I wish they would have made it a 2 dr car..it would have sold sooo much more...it would have been the only 2 dr panther since 1992!
I also think it should have been a little bit more powerfull...although 302 hp is a lot..320-330 would have made it more appealing...
a 5-speed manual would have caught eyes, too.
maybe even a hood scoop or two.....
now that would be a Marauder!
:steering

You wonder how much free time Geno has with all these great pics he come up with.

Nice - Ride - again..

The good thing about the Marauder being discontinued is that it will be cheaper for us not so rich people to purchase the cars now....

Nice cars cheap prices = more money to make them look like Geno's photoshop pics :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back