Making a Billet Pocket Door for a Manhattan Residence

2002WRXSTi

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So working at my brothers shop for the time being and doing some obscene projects for cash is no object people it would seem :rolleyes:

This table top is a full sized blue print of a Billet Aluminum Pocket Door I am making for a Brownstone in West Manhattan. It will be getting antique glass installed into it but that will help to up it's weight to 400 some odd pounds :eek:
This thing is gonna be a nightmare to install I am thinking as it is in the basement and the stairs lead to an arch way door the same height. Then it has to turn 90 degrees to the storage room it will be hanging in front of.

I will take a picture tomorrow of the Billet Life Preserver holder that I made today. It is to hang a Life Preserver from a ceiling in a shower :confused:

No clue at all what the reasoning for a Life Preserver in a bathroom is but if they wanna pay, we make it. Last month when I was there taking measurements I was passed by 2 Maserati's and a Maybach. I really need to win the Lottery one of these days :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back