Magnaflow Performance exhaust even lower!

Here is what i have as far as a list

maybe's
Motts
00NorcalV8

In-
Hockey930
GrayGhost1
LincolnTech38
JohnnyB
Dom
rrick
LSinOKC - ship date for this i will find out as soon as i can
Gnome
NJGRAF908
jonstains - Welcome to LVC

Email me @ Erick_B71@hotmail.com with your LVC ID'S and i ill ask john to start sending out invoices for the groupbuy as soon as i get everyones info

goodluck gettin them magna flow is backordered for 2 weeks and i have been on their list for over a mo. lol they dont think it is a high priority to fill orders for the LS. They are starting to piss me off. i just want my system...

I know they've been posted on this site before but does anyone have any pix of what the magnaflow looks like, preferably from the rear? It doesn't look like the turndowns are very attractive. And do the mufflers fit flat, as opposed to vertically like the stock muffler does, so do you see them from the rear? I have a '02 LS V8.

Dom said:
I know they've been posted on this site before but does anyone have any pix of what the magnaflow looks like, preferably from the rear? It doesn't look like the turndowns are very attractive. And do the mufflers fit flat, as opposed to vertically like the stock muffler does, so do you see them from the rear? I have a '02 LS V8.

The whole system is stainless. The mufflers and tips are polished. The mufflers are mounted horizontialy unlike the vertical stock system. You can see alittle bit of the bottom of the mufflers but thats it. You could always put different tips on it. The system is made to be hidden just like the stock one.
:Beer

mcafferty said:
goodluck gettin them magna flow is backordered for 2 weeks and i have been on their list for over a mo. lol they dont think it is a high priority to fill orders for the LS. They are starting to piss me off. i just want my system...

That system has been backordered for atleast 5 months. I ordered mine in May and the told me they were going to be back ordered a month. Here it is September and they are still saying two weeks, what a bunch of B.S. The guy I bought mine from had to call around and find somone that had it in stock and have them ship it to me from Canada. It might be awhile.

So far i have received the following emails from the following 5:

NJGRAF908
Jonstains
Gnome
Dom
GrayGhost1

Still waiting on

LincolnTech38
JohnnyB
Rrrick
LSinOKC
Hockey930
Ekuflyer

Maybe’s
Motts
00NorcalV8

i know the number has surpassed 10 so ill make sure the prices stay the same i will email him today telling him we have volunteers just waiting on EMAILS hope to hear from yous soon :wrench

I have bumper cut-outs since I have the 04 rear bumper so if they send me the straight tips then I'm in as well

LincolnTech38 said:
Any updates on this?

Jay

heres the first so far, i only received 7 emails with id's, STILL short 3 for the groupbuy but i emailed him the 7 to John @Hottexhaust.com im not sure if he will still value the deal @ 499.80 but from what i could of read, about 11 people posted that they would participate, you can reach me @ Erick_B71@hotmail.com so lets keep em comin :feedback

So far i have received the following emails from the following 7:

NJGRAF908
Jonstains
Gnome
Dom
GrayGhost1
LincolnTech38
JohnnyB

Still waiting on

Rrrick
LSinOKC
Hockey930
Ekuflyer

Maybe’s
Motts
00NorcalV8

heres an update, John from hottexhaust should have emailed everyone who sent me emails w/ names or lvc id's. email me if ya got any questions

I got mine ordered. Thank you to John at hottexhaust and to you chr0me.

On a side note, the site says it will be shipped from Magnaflow's manufacturing facility. I wonder how long it will take to get here (it's just under 50 miles from me).

gnome said:
Just ordered mine too. Thanks guys
:yourock:

glad people geting in their orders, its a great deal and since your so close then might as well walk it home lol,

:zgreenbou
LBK_LS said:
Anymore room?

jus email me with your lvc id, and your full name and ill see what i can do for ya

Members online

Back