Magnaflow Exhaust 02' LS V6

chamorro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any sound clips of the Magnaflow Exhaust for the LS??? I'm thinking of getting one later on and I want to know how it sounds before I get it. Don't want it to sound like a "rice rocket". Kinda lookin' for that deep roarin' sound. Thanks! :cool:

I'll see if I can't make a vid and post it up. Gotta use my new DV Camcorder (Christmas present) for something. :D

The magnaflow system definately has a deep tone, no rice about it. Not as deep as the V8, But what V6 is? If you want to hear your music on the road definately get some tips to extend out past the rear valance (you'll have to make some cutouts to accommodate this) as the downturned tips on the stock Magnaflows resonate back into the cabin LOUDLY. I've had mine for 3 years now and love the sound at WOT.

I am basically looking for the deepest loudest roar i can get out of the exhaust. Is yours with magnaflow a v8? If so i will probably end up getting the magnaflow for my car.

What type of magnaflow are we talking here?

I had a huge one on my '94 eclipse(installed by previous owner) and it was awesome sounding consider the eclipse was the no thrills 1.8L 4 banger gas saver. You could literally here me coming from way the hell out there if I was on it, under normal driving it was pleasant.

whatsuppadrian has a very nice clip...

dude is the man

kudisbetta said:
whatsuppadrian has a very nice clip...

dude is the man

He HAD exhaust cutouts before his engine blew.....But I think it was unrelated to the exhaust.

Members online

No members online now.
Back