M8 Gen1 motor drop

dosMarkos8to's

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Wish I was a newbie, but just an oldbie with memory issues who would like some help finding the posts on 2 1tems: "How to" pull the DS valve cover... and, step by step engine pull. I finally have the $$ to get my '95 back on the road but the mechanix are Newbies to Mark 8's and before i pay them to "learn" @ my expense I 'd like to hand them the instructions on how to get er dun!
I've tried all the words I can think of to find these 2 posts ...just get frustrated, your help will be much appreciated!
Hank, (dosMarkos8tos)

Maybe this helps

Wish I was a newbie, but just an oldbie with memory issues who would like some help finding the posts on 2 1tems: "How to" pull the DS valve cover... and, step by step engine pull. I finally have the $$ to get my '95 back on the road but the mechanix are Newbies to Mark 8's and before i pay them to "learn" @ my expense I 'd like to hand them the instructions on how to get er dun!
I've tried all the words I can think of to find these 2 posts ...just get frustrated, your help will be much appreciated!
Hank, (dosMarkos8tos)
I found it on google. Type in, How to pull off the drivers side valve cover. Theres pages of articles you can read .Ps I didn't know what ds. I dislike abrevations for they say nothing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back