LVCNE meet at Pro One/Lincolnmotorsport pics!!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score

Here they are for those who missed this one, you missed a BIG one and an awesome one too.

lvcbigpic.jpg

Special thanks to all that attended and made this one of the biggest of its kind. Phil and I were proud to host this! Met alot of really great people and made some new friends as well new customers. We had a burnout contest, great food, great car show, great weather, you couldn't ask for anything more.

Heres the food we had.

lvcfood1a.jpg

lvcfood2a.jpg

lvcfood3a.jpg

lvcfood1.jpg

lvcfood2.jpg

lvcfood3.jpg

There were some hairy times too. During one of my trademark burnouts I broke 3 wheel studs!!

lvcne2.jpg

WOW!
studs.jpg

Then after a few KILLER ones in the Roadrunner (wait til you see the videos!) I broke the front U joint in 3rd gear at 7k!!! LOUD!!!!!

lvcne16.jpg

lvcne14.jpg

lvcne15.jpg

lvcne1.jpg

lvcne3.jpg

Wow, that sure is a really beautiful color. I wish I had a Mark VIII like that...:D :gr_devil:

Nice pictures! I can see Scott (lincolnmania) showed, too. Welcome dude! You can always see those Greatful Dead shirts standing out from the crowd! :D

Looks like everyone had a great time. Everyone there has a really great-looking cars! Maybe we'll plan a Massachusetts meet soon! :gr_devil:

thats kinda what a sat night in St Paul mn looks like just not that many marks, looks awesome wish I could have been there.

Wow,
Thanks for posting the pictures Geno this AM.. Gives me somthing to do while I am at work NOW ......
Hey look I see Joey, You must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.
Great pictures. Whish I had been there.
I know the Kid on the Mini bike won the longest burnout contest right? :steering :nos:

Was Joey there!! What about Dave!

Oh that's right you guys flew in... Bummer!! :N

Well at least you guys got there.... :Beer

Looks like it was a great time for all! Next year!

yes - we were both there... At one point there was over 50 people there and 28 cars!

LOL, I always say I'm going to ber there, but am I ?

JK. There was no way I could make it there, I was in Wisconsin, partying my a$$ off with a bunch of friends. Got home Sunday still recooperating from Friday and Saturday. I was there in spirit tho, cuz man I know them spirits were flowing right down my throat. :Beer

:V

StraDog said:
LOL, I always say I'm going to ber there, but am I ?

JK. There was no way I could make it there, I was in Wisconsin, partying my a$$ off with a bunch of friends. Got home Sunday still recooperating from Friday and Saturday. I was there in spirit tho, cuz man I know them spirits were flowing right down my throat. :Beer

:V

You better be there on the 17th of July!! Great Lakes Dragway!!

I miss out on all the fun, one of these days i will be able to make it to one of the meets.

Yes you do pepper!!

Heres the damage from the Roadrunner. It slung a clip and lost a cap.

damage1.jpg

damage2.jpg

Heres the "burnout box" out front of the shop!!

tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

my son and i had an awesome day yesterday.......all except normal traffic on the surekill expressway............anybody get any pics of my burnouts?
scott

Members online

No members online now.
Back