LVC Needs Some Rep

Travis2000LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I think LVC Should have a store so Users could buy Items to Represent LVC and its community!

Such as the Lincoln LS Owners Club.

They have Window Decals, T-Shirts, Mugs, License Plate Frames, Hats, and whatnot

I mean i know this would cost money but I think it would be awesome if we could order them.

Input anyone??

something with the Lincoln logo incorporated would be really cool.

I have also hit the LVC store link only to find that it is empty. I belive there are several on here that would keep any level of merchendice purchase worth it.

I'd be very interested!!

i know i have a LVC sticker some where.... are those still available?

ive checked for the stickers as well. No , they arent available. If you still have some . Good job!! theyre arent many people who do. I stashed a set that i got as a gift and im glad i did!! HAHA

you could always just make your own, I'm buying printable clear sticker sheets to make the logos for my blogo as well as static stickers.

I'm also going to print out the logos for all the brands of parts I have on static stickers so i can just stick em on at shows and take em off when i want

you could always just make your own, I'm buying printable clear sticker sheets to make the logos for my blogo as well as static stickers.

What kind of blog? Thats a good idea as long as you dont get sued for copy infringment or something ! lol:eek:

its in my signiture go check it out and my logo is mine so infringment there. As far as the logos for the parts on my car, i can't see there being a problem seeing as all of them came with stickers i just don't want actual stickers on my car all the time thats why I want to make the static cling stickers. I am still going to contact the companies to avoid problems.

I also won't be selling any of them, mine are going to be free to any subscribers and as a promotional sort of thing.

I ment by printing out LVC stickers. Sorry I should have put that in there.

yeah i was going to pm joey ass well later today to see what he says, I don't want sell them i just want some for my self and scince they don't wanna sell em no more I'll go make my own lol

But seriously I will contact joey

Rofl! Don't say that just yet. Are yours the cut out LVC class style & attitude. Or are they the black bumper sticker ones?

IIRC they are the back corner window LVC sticker , it was a almost ghosted white sticker.. I'll look for it.

Like these?!
But they would get more appeal with a LVC store. I thought In a post somewhere on here that it would be back up and running, but I could be wrong.

LESsig.Aug_5_2011_866-1-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back