LvC NE Chapter members in NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD I need information

H

HizHonor

:feedback To have the local meets in a location(s) that's fair to everyone, if you all would do me a favor; e-mail me your city and state so I can scout out places to meet, greet and eat. I'm going to try and stay as close to I-95, PA and New Jersey Tpkes and Route 1 as best as I can. These seem to be the most direct access to our "local" mid-atlantic area. In all fairness to everyone, I'll try and find a mid-way point and a point north and a point south so we'll all have the fairness of travel time when attending the meets. I'm also open to any suggestions you all might have so put them in your e-mail also! Thanks and I hope to hear from ALL of you. my_92_tc_ss@go.com

Yes, those are three underscores. BTW... feel free to add me to your ICQ or MSN Messenger, Buddy list. Sometimes it's easier communicating that way.

Thanks!

Jack

Hi HizHonor

HizHonor said:
:feedback To have the local meets in a location(s) that's fair to everyone, if you all would do me a favor; e-mail me your city and state so I can scout out places to meet, greet and eat. I'm going to try and stay as close to I-95, PA and New Jersey Tpkes and Route 1 as best as I can. These seem to be the most direct access to our "local" mid-atlantic area. In all fairness to everyone, I'll try and find a mid-way point and a point north and a point south so we'll all have the fairness of travel time when attending the meets. I'm also open to any suggestions you all might have so put them in your e-mail also! Thanks and I hope to hear from ALL of you. my_92_tc_ss@go.com

Yes, those are three underscores. BTW... feel free to add me to your ICQ or MSN Messenger, Buddy list. Sometimes it's easier communicating that way.

Thanks!

Jack

I got a good place for a meet, it's at the Sedgemoor Services just north of Junction 22 of the M5 :D

Regards

Dereck

LvC UK Meet.jpg

Hey, Dereck..... who writes your comedic material? Dame Edna? LOL Remind me to smack ya later! You knucklehead! :D

Dereck said:
Hi HizHonor

I got a good place for a meet, it's at the Sedgemoor Services just north of Junction 22 of the M5 :D

Regards

Dereck

:Bang Thanks to those "few" who have sent in the information. Eight out of 32 members. It looks to me like it's going to be those 8-10 hardcore members that want to meet throughout the spring and summer. So, I'll be going with that. Again, thanks to you who are interested in making these meets a reality. It's appreciated. :soapbox:

While I'm at it, I want to take a moment to wish everyone a happy holiday and a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous '05.

Jack

sent, and as per my impeccable scheduling, late as usual. I'll attempt to show for the chat, but it depends if I get hung up at work or whatever. Happy Holidays to everyone if I don't speak to y'all tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back