LVC NE Chapter Chat tomorrow 9:00 PM 02/16/05

H

HizHonor

LVCNE Chapter Chat is tomorrow night. Doors open at 9:00 PM and Chapter business will start at 9:30 sharp! I'm asking ALL
NE Chapter members to attend, or as many as possible. 35 out of 52 are still MIA and we'd really like to get YOU all involved. We have 5 Meets set up and waiting on Cubster to give us info/details for Newport, RI Meet tentatively scheduled for August. Coming to a chat is like the lottery. If you don't play you don't win. Same thing here. If you don't show up, you'll be missing out on some good stuff!

Topics of discussion: The new LVC NE Chapter Board, Upcoming events and misc. topics brought up by YOU the members! See you there. Thanks!

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I wanted to make the post again. I never get to do anything around here LOL :woowoo2:

hey aron im gonna br in cochecton tonight if you wanted to come say hi

I can aways delete it..... :p

codewize said:
Oh man, I wanted to make the post again. I never get to do anything around here LOL :woowoo2:

NO!!!!! Just drink more of that coffee I sent you!!!!! :p

Dereck said:
Hi All

Can I play my "Get out of the chat room free" card again? :D

Regards

Dereck

UPDATED!!!!! :N

HizHonor said:
LVCNE Chapter Chat is tomorrow night. Doors open at 9:00 PM and Chapter business will start at 9:30 sharp! I'm asking ALL

NE Chapter members to attend, or as many as possible. 35 out of 52 are still MIA and we'd really like to get YOU all involved. We have 5 Meets set up and waiting on Cubster to give us info/details for Newport, RI Meet tentatively scheduled for August. Coming to a chat is like the lottery. If you don't play you don't win. Same thing here. If you don't show up, you'll be missing out on some good stuff!

Topics of discussion: The new LVC NE Chapter Board, Upcoming events and misc. topics brought up by YOU the members! See you there. Thanks!

Jack

Members online

Back