LVC Mid-west call out!

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're definitely a minority chapter as far as I can see! Let's put together a meet for winter 2007-08. I'd really like to see how many and who we are in this area. I'm south of KC, so let's see what a central location for us to meet is.
Drop me a line and let's get together, do some bench racin', talk trash, see each other's cars, swap parts and pics and build on our group! Call Kevin at 620-875-1083 to discuss.

Call out!

I don't mean racially, just the smallest number of members in one area!
As opposed to East coast or West Coast. Or this planet!
Anyway, let's get together! Kevin.

we just had a christmas party, i'm not sure (cuz i'm drunk) if you were there, but yeah, we had a good time :)

(are you from pittsburg or kansas city...i'm lost)

Hey, im in northeast kansas. Id drive to k.c. for something.

Still drunk:p, man i missed the best part and they had my favorite beer[point beer] and if they set something up around kansas that would be cool.I wont make it a little to far for me in this winter snow cold poop,if you goys set something up post pics and find as many owners as you can and have a bash.I think we should make flyers and if you see a lincoln hand one over

Well if this falls through.. Save your Dollars and come to the Beach Party in July... Go to the midwest forum...

We have people coming from as far east as New Jersey, and as far west as Arizona. Members are coming are also from Michigan, Ohio, Pennsivainya, Illinios, and Oklahoma. Last year we even had a member come from as far as England.

So in case things fall through... put your dollars together and come enjoy the fun.

Members online

No members online now.
Back