LVC LS in Kansas City Junkyard

Thomas A

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Found this one at the local Pick-n-Pull in Kansas City, MO... Seems like a car that a guy in Omaha, NE had a few years ago. Sad ending... so, who's is it? Looks like cross-drilled and slotted rotors and a muffler delete job; didn't see any other performance related items.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/member.php?10038-zachg2001

20140118_114659.jpg

20140118_114714.jpg

Probably, I can't keep the two road names straight... I know how to drive to them, so I guess I didn't pay close attention to the names.

A year and a half ago. I told the guy who bought it that if he had any issues with it to call me. He never called....hood rat. I should have kept it.

I just called the guy I sold my last LS to and let him know its up there...

A year and a half ago. I told the guy who bought it that if he had any issues with it to call me. He never called....hood rat. I should have kept it.
what a shame, I wonder what happened to it for it to end up like that?

Typical LS owner (outside of us)... Thinks its a cool car, buys it without the ability or desire to take car of it, one thing goes wrong....scrapped!!!

It's probably something stupid that could have been easily fixed, that's the problem with these people getting these Cadillacs and Lincolns for $5,000, think they can do $5,000 dollar car maintenance on them.

There was another thread that said it overheated. Probably a degas bottle. Or the fuse blew for the electric fan. It did that once when I had it.

I didn't like it at all. I like my current exhaust better with mufflers. 2.5" catback and I have Jones resonators from Summit and Magnaflow mufflers with an x-pipe on my current LS. Now that I think of it....there is a Magnaflow knock-off x-pipe on that LS but I think I did 2.25" catback on that LS, I dont remember. I may be going to get some parts from it this week.

Lee, if you do, can you grab me the third brake light assy on that rear deck spoiler, if you don't want it?

I didn't like it at all. I like my current exhaust better with mufflers. 2.5" catback and I have Jones resonators from Summit and Magnaflow mufflers with an x-pipe on my current LS. Now that I think of it....there is a Magnaflow knock-off x-pipe on that LS but I think I did 2.25" catback on that LS, I dont remember. I may be going to get some parts from it this week.

I can recently remember the change in power and torque when I went from 2.25 to current 2.5, w/resonator delete, x-pipe and hi flows...the sound is loudly acceptable..plus my system covers the inside noise.

Members online

No members online now.
Back