lvc girl

im thining i gotta get real drunk so if she hits me it wont hurt as much. but yeah i gotta do it, this new ones i think is the one, not to sound like a over dramatic queer. but everythings right, im sure u older and married ones out there know what im talking about.

in response....

itsnotmydaddys said:
:I usually i dont get involved in such petty stuff but i have to say my boy motts really put u in ur place. thats such a hypicritacle thing of u to say when your out there posting the same exact bull. this forum is about class and style and all the other stuff but whos to tell us what to do, joey i think is the boss here and he hasnt seen this as being a problem. so y do u, especially when ur doing the same. if u go into the anything goes forum, theres "dirty jokes" and all sorts of things there, y not bash every post thats in there? if u take offense to this thread then dont read it. u have to realize this is all in good harmless fun. and for the whole stripper thing "dont judge a book by its cover" youd be suprised by some of the strippers i know. thats just my .02 cents. again good research MOTTS

first off...lol i was not put in my place...secondly..that thread i did was in ref to another issue..thats why i did that...it had nothing to do with this tread..so there...

in response.....

itsnotmydaddys said:
oh yeah i forgot, ur aviator isnt too classy either, and Got curves? in ur photo garage may be offensive.

lol how in hell is got curves offensive...it's in ref to thos who don't have this car meaning thi car lsc is curvey and has flowing lines...also meaning if you got a car like an ls or a boat thats squared off and has no curves thats where the got curves come from you ding bat :N ! lol :waving:

you know what...who the f cares...
lol i only put my opinion...

so anywayz.....................back to normality please. :monkey:

LSCGODDESS98 said:
you know what...who the f cares...
lol i only put my opinion...

so anywayz.....................back to normality please. :monkey:

Sometimes being the center of attention isn't what it's cracked up to be. :Bang

94_Linc_mk8 said:
Sometimes being the center of attention isn't what it's cracked up to be. :Bang

who said i was the center of attention?all i did was put my opinion...everyones intitled...as they say
oh well...

Motts said:
issues issues issues... this was one of YOUR LSCGODDESS.... threads.. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=9316
you stated "Ok Girlz...i Have Been Chattin It Up With The Boyz About How Sexy Woman Are In Another Posting...so Since I Was The First To Bring Up About Lvc Chicks Should Post Their Pic Up And Be Evaluated... Ok Here It Is... Post 1 Pic Of Your Self,face Only!(for Now)
It Must Be Clean And Please No Fake Pictures.
Let Have The Guyz Here Give Us A Rating Of 1 Thru 10 (1 Being Yuck.and What Ever In Between Is Ehh Ok..and Of Course 10 Being Mmmmmmm Yeah!)

So Come On Girlz Let Have A Lil Fun...whatta U Tink?
And After This Let Do The Same For The Guyz..now That Should Be Fun!!!!

Hope To See Ya Participate! " and posted a picture.. of yourself..
which I will include in this post.. I think that you are just jealous that you CANNOT be let me repeat.. the LVC "chick".. enough said, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it... just my 2 cents

I thought this site was supposed to be about "class, style, attitude" Then why are you posting a pic of yourself?

You said...
i would hate for lvc to turn to sh*t and loose it's reputation for good forums and good things that lvc has to offer! do i need to say more?

please say more...

He shoots... he scores. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Ya can't have it both ways.

I like the stripper idea This could get fun every one's cars and a striper this will be so cool

BY the way Strippers are so cool I have neaver meet a stripper (not at a strip club) that I did not like or have fun with. and they were not naked(unless i was)(skinny diping, drinking on the railroad tracks ext. ext. ext.)
It really is like any other job, but they are hotter than the the normil working force :soapbox:

itsnotmydaddys said:
ur gonna ask the wife to throw an lvc shirt on, im gonna ask my gf (who left to do volunteer work in chile for 5 weeks) when she gets back intown. heres an old pic from like a year ago. looks better now

Oh I got ya' Cute girl too!

Members online

Back