lvc girl

2k2ls said:
you guys are pathetic!!!!! you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!! Paying strippers????? wtf???? Editing over the ta tas?????? If I knew this was the type of crowd here I would have never bought my lincoln or become a member to this forum!!! Strippers should be A$$ naked Draped over an Ls for FREE!!! The biggest payout should be an lvc sticker!!!! and no editing I want to see BREASTS!!! They are the most beautifull creations on the face of this planet!!! So picture it... A$$ naked strippers, LS's AND NO EDITING!!!! BTW I got some girls that'll pose. I just need 1 shirt.

Well I think we all wish we could post those pics but lets be men here and come to the fact that total naked girls would not fly here. Again dont get me wrong I would love to see it but the odds are against us.

-Scott-

wait... wait... im having an idea. we can get some lvc dudes for the girls. This way its even. When you log on depending on your setting it will be chicks or guys. *pow* I just balanced the universe!!!! show me the ta tas

Good idea! I like takes care of the oppsite sex/gay members good thinking 2k2ls.

-Scott-

Motts said:
i met her over a yr ago at a strip club i'm 22 shes 26... the day i met her, she hasnt gone back.. We know have a house together i just proposed... the proposal was great.. went to the grand on Mackinaw island.. has a beach view.. put rose pedals from the bed to the belcony in the morning.. went outside wrote "Will you marry me" in the sand real big.. was in a tux on a knee.. and had front desk call and receit a poem, and then sayin to follow the rose pedals to the belcony and look out.. and it happened.. she now sells real estate with my aunt.. so things are great.. she has some friends looking for a good guy.. I could put the word it.. ;)

Hook me up Motts, i'm a good guy from Lima.

ohioLS said:
Well I think we all wish we could post those pics but lets be men here and come to the fact that total naked girls would not fly here.
-Scott-

Not true, become a gold member!

come on up for a barbeque on saturday and they will be there.. this is what we can do I can get everyones email address.. send the nudes.. and if JOEY sends me a shirt i'll send him some nudes too.. and he can pick what pics he wants whether clothed or nude... he'll have his choice and I promise he wont be disappointed...

Motts said:
man that was quick.. did you do a search on your name to see if you were mentioned? or do you have eyes and ears everywhere..?

I see all - hear all - know all :D

so how about those shirts.. i think i'll need 12 of them or so.. the more the more you'll see or less you'll see that is..

Motts said:
so how about those shirts.. i think i'll need 12 of them or so.. the more the more you'll see or less you'll see that is..

hell....I've got two I can donate!

Motts said:
come on up for a barbeque on saturday and they will be there.. this is what we can do I can get everyones email address.. send the nudes.. and if JOEY sends me a shirt i'll send him some nudes too.. and he can pick what pics he wants whether clothed or nude... he'll have his choice and I promise he wont be disappointed...

Sounds goooooooooooooooood to me send away my friend!
I hope to see a new girl every month though on this site.

-Scott-

ps dscottfitzgerald@hotmail.com

heres my address

25865 Connery
Brownstown, MI 48134

I'm being serious you will see girls in action.. maybe i'll record them washing my car too.. hmmmm

Motts said:

All right I need to see these chicks. Here is my email address. Don't be afraid send me anything.
carney2479@yahoo.com

By the way this is totally outrageous.

Hawk03 said:
All right I need to see these chicks. Here is my email address. Don't be afraid send me anything.
carney2479@yahoo.com

:Beer
:iconcur:
But hell its fun and in my case kills some vaulable time while at work.

-Scott-

Hawk03 said:
carney2479@yahoo.com

this is GREAT!!!! I'll make my own LVC shirts seeing that joey doenst wana send!!!! :q:q:q:q they will wear stickers lol

Motts said:
this is GREAT!!!! I'll make my own LVC shirts seeing that joey doenst wana send!!!! :q:q:q:q they will wear stickers lol

:dancefool

There, that'll hold ya' back for a while...:D

lvcchick.jpg

Members online

Back