LvC Christmas Party Info....

Still feeling sick today,hope you get better man,we will have to do a meet at the track one day when the weather is warmer

Yes still sick. I'm lucky I went back to the hotel, would have been a ugly night had I not. Thought I was a little better this morning but on the ride home it knida came back some. Hope its over now.

Looks like my wife had fun. LOL.

Thanks for lookin out guys and getting her to the hotel safe.

Yes still sick. I'm lucky I went back to the hotel, would have been a ugly night had I not. Thought I was a little better this morning but on the ride home it knida came back some. Hope its over now.

Looks like my wife had fun. LOL.

Thanks for lookin out guys and getting her to the hotel safe.

Not a problem man, the hotel was on the way back to the apt. so it was a easy dropoff.

I figured I may need a ride at future events so I gladly helped out.

Well, Krys did take one self pic --

DSC06230 [640x480].JPG

nice meeting all of ya...i had a good time...took forever for the car to get de-iced...and the roads just sucked...

I have this great way of being the one behind the camera taking the pictures :N :lol:

Great times!!!:Beer

Well if i had been there i would have filled my memory card with pics and there would have been some of Krys posted here other than the one hoey posted. :D :shifty: :D :shifty:

Party was great again... missed Micheal and her great voice but we had Trevor.. and that other guy singing.. I think it was Neil (Conti)Young.

Once again there must be something about the Mark VIII crowd... why are they the only ones who like to get together and have fun... LS owners you too embarassed to show!! We know those TC and Conti guys are too old LOL...

Oh and Jason doesn't count as an LS owner as he also has a Mark VIII so the party fever is in his blood.. Or at least his wife's blood.. Hope you are feeling better good friend... Save up for the GLD meet in spring..

I wanted to be there to represent the LS crew but I was sick as a dog and didn't want to be a party pooper. Next one I will just wear my hazmat suit because it looked like yall had a great time.

Great time, excellent time thanks to all who came. More good times and more fun. Excellent pics guys.

Can we have another Xmas party because i did not get to stay up all night and party with you guys and gals,i should of sleeped in and came to Koppers aroung ten instead of waking up at 5 am and again i had a great time and you are all cool

Well the next meet will be in spring if it goes through.

Meet is being planned by Patrick and Jason.. LS guy.. so I'm hoping it will happen LOL... just a little jab...

Meet will be at Great Lakes Dragway.... Were you can watch and socialize or take the car down the strip.

that will be cool, hopefully i won't be disappointed at the performance of the new car.

Members online

Back