LVC Business Cards

:) I was hoping you would ask. I have just the thing. At least in the pic dept.

What to you want for line spacing. The script closer to itself and lowered from the Lincoln vs Cadillac line?

MonsterMark said:
Getting pretty close. Nice, classy look. A little work on the line spacing on the bottom half and it should be nice. Now we need a harder edge one. A little more racy and 'younger'.

Revised version. And why the heck is the board so slow today?

LVC-5.jpg

Damn dude....that looks good....I was working on the same thing, but yours looks better....I think I will wait for your file......looks good dude....I likes! :Beer

MonsterMark said:
Nice job Rich.

My point is not to be able to print a card at home for less. It is to make it easier for people to get cards. Most people won;t go through the trouble of ordering 250/500. But if they could simply toss up a file and print out a sheet, they might do it.

It doesn't have to come down to one or the other. Make it so those that want/need more can order them and the other can simply print a few here and there. Should I really calculate the cost for the amount of ink on a business card? You guys have to be kidding me, right.
thats right :I :I :I

Ok now the bad news. This was done in Photoshop and for some reason when it gets printed the script text looks like crap, at least in my opinion. So the solution is that I'm going to remake the exact same file in Corel Draw.

Hopefuly this will be done before tomorrow.

If you want to download the image and try it for your self here is the link

http://www.webspundesigns.com/lvc/LVC-5.jpg

Business Cards

I've been using PrintsMadeEasy.com for business cards. They're great. The home page tells you up to second when you are guaranteed to have your cards. I've tried OvernightPrints and VistaPrints and they don't even compare. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make business cards at PrintsMadeEasy.com.

The price is OK. I pay like $60 for a thousand. HERES A TIP FOR YOU GUYS. TYPE FIRSTORDER AT THE CHECKOUT WINDOW FOR 25% OFF.

They're cool also because once your done, and you want the other guys at work to use the same card design, customer service will give you a link to give to all the employes, so they just change their name and they are done.

Members online

No members online now.
Back