LVC 1st Annual Spring NJ Meet Pics & Videos

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[img2=left]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/may01NJmeet/MeetHomePic.jpg[/img2] LVC 1st Annual Spring NJ Meet a Resounding Success!!!

May 01, 2005

WOW! What a great Meet! Our first annual LVC Spring Meet!

Great fun was had by all. We lost count, but at one point we had over 50 people in attendance and more then 28 vehicles! Free Food, Great people, Great Cars - what a great day!

I want to thank Lincoln Motorsport and ProOne Automotive for hosting our First Annual Spring Meet.

Enjoy the photos and videos we took by clicking the links below.

View the videos and photos here

When did they let these guys out of jail? Especially the third guy from the left! :N Looks like there was a lot of fun happening there! Too bad I couldn't make it. Maybe next time. Great pics!

P1010069_JPG.jpg

Congratulations on a successful meet and a good time by all!

Whose LS did the burnout?

ONEBADMK8 said:
Thats top secret info. I did punish that tire, 2005 LS with 800 miles!! LMAO!
Reminds me of a friend who put a bottle of nitrous on a little 4-banger dealer loaner and burnt the plugs up, not once, but twice! The dealership was suspicious, but couldn't prove anything.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Thats top secret info. I did punish that tire, 2005 LS with 800 miles!! LMAO!

Can we stop talking about the rental car.....wouldn't want XXXXX to pop up on the site and see the evidence (of what's remaining of the tire!)

Joeychgo said:
well, your the dummy who just admitted!

LMAO! Nice one, Dave !

Awesome video's and great pics. I loved the Town Car, Joey was that your rental ? LoL. JK.

Looked like Squirrel was having some problems hooking up them tires with those bad boy 4.10's. Still awesome stuff tho. :Beer

I will definently be at the next one, hopefully no matter where it is. I HOPE !

:V

Joeychgo said:
well, your the dummy who just admitted!

It was intentional, dont' you guys know how to set up a joke. I was also trying to warn anyone who may by a rental vehicle on the east coast, beware :Beer

Great pics and videos, looks like it was a blast, wish I could have attended. Hopefully the next one. :V :Beer

StraDog said:
LMAO! Nice one, Dave !

Awesome video's and great pics. I loved the Town Car, Joey was that your rental ? LoL. JK.

Looked like Squirrel was having some problems hooking up them tires with those bad boy 4.10's. Still awesome stuff tho. :Beer

I will definently be at the next one, hopefully no matter where it is. I HOPE !

:V

Actually the Nittos hooked up fine.
My first burnout was NOT in the video, that was the "smoky" one.
The next 2 were just "lanches" with the spray too soon just for fun
(and lack of room).

The last one was totally bogus, I was a little "buzzed" and had it in 2nd gear :slam

Did anyone notice OLD SCHOOL jump out of the way on the first one LOL.

Anyone get my first burnout on vid ??

mespock said:
Hey where are all the girls that were in attendance? :Beer

Next meet, ill bring my girl...god its great to have a car girl!

Members online

No members online now.
Back