Luxury Muscle meet on the 8th

I will have Mrs. 1bad call and get that info and more for us. Update coming. The poster at the link says 10;00am-3;00pm but the site says different. I will get the skinny on it though.

We can start parking cars at 7:30 am. If we come together we can be parked together. If not it will be fend for yourself. I say We should meet there cause I will have my car all ready to go and will only have to do a few things I can do there.

the 8th

Count me in! It'll be my first show. I'll try to get there as early as I can. Are we certain about the 7:30 parking time?

Oh damn I'm glad I caught this! Usually a pretty cool little show. Count me in!

Could someone text me the meet time at the carwash? I don't have constant internet access so not sure I will be back on by saturday 816-405-5323. Thanks

So I just found out that Bass Pro is going to be having another car show that Saturday too. Might cruise over to that after the one on Noland road. (bout 4-5 miles apart) so if anyone is interested in cruising over to that one together I'm down for that. Bass pro has that show every second sat of the month too.

One show a day is enough for me but I bet several of the guys would follow on over there.

i might cruse over just depends on how the kiddo is doing he will be with me all day because the wifey has to work all weekend. ill be at the car wash as close to 7 as i can it will probably be closer to 730, lil man doesn't like to get up early

Has anyone heard from Steve? Just odd we haven't seen him on here. I went ahead and called Ken, he's the guy running the show. He said we should get there just before 8 and that he would be the one parking us.

I asked him if it would be ok to put some cones out for some of our people that might be coming late. He said it would probably by fine, but if they aren't there by 10 he would have to start filling in the spots. Josh, if Steve doesn't show, you will probably be one of the first one's there, you might ask for Ken.

He remembered the name luxury Muscle, so he should know of you when you get there. Anyone wants to add to this please do. Hopefully, Steve just hasn't had internet the last few days and he'll pop up here.

I talked to Ken. Well Mrs.1bad talked to him. I will be there early and I remember a month ago Steve was talking about internet problems and being real busy at work. I would check facebook also.

Good point. Would you want to meet up tomorrow sometime, I will just give you a couple of these cones so you can have them for any future events. I'll give Steve a couple too. There just nice to have around. I'm in a golf tournament tomorrow all day, but could meet you after 6 sometime.

Just talked to Steve. He is going to get there at 8am and try to get the spots under the trees like last year. He is in the process of moving so no internet right now. He is able to check e-mail but no FB or LVC right now :(

i just got a reminder phone call from steve about an hour ago i didn't get to it in time but he left an message about sat morning

We could all meet at the stadiums and then roll up I-70 or 40 Hwy to Noland Rd. There is a visitors center by the stadiums with a big lot to meet in.

Josh - still need an amp?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all, I have been moving and only have the net at work and it has been crazy around here. Here is the link Josh needed help with.
http://www.nolandroadbaptist.org/
These are the people putting it on and have the info you need. I will be at the show at 8 am to save a few spots. we haqve a bunch of peeps coming and a few new ones to boot. A speacial thanks to Roger Savage from Blue Springs Auto clinic who said he may be bringing two to the show. Roger is a heck of a Mark mechanic. The two he's bringing will be for sale. Show up and see what he brings. The show starts at 10 am and if you do not get there a little early I cannot gaurantee you a spot. I will try to save as many as I can. See you there. Josh, I still need your Phone #. Steve B Luxury Muscle Prez.

Josh, The Bass Pro thing is just a cruise and it's 6 minutes away. You should at least show for an hour or so. Don't be a girl(ha,ha) we can have you home by 5 to get your beauty rest. See you all there.

Steve, glad to see that nothing had happened to you. Not sure what you mean by 7:30 am Greg? If you haven't yet, read back through what Josh and I have been talking about. I can't guarantee I can be there by 8. Mornings are sometimes pretty difficult for me to get going.

I have offered Josh and yourself a couple Orange cones, just to keep for future events. I have like 25 of them. Josh, I have your amp, no worries! I could meet you later today and give you the cones. As, I stated above. Ken said we could use them to hold spots for any stragglers.

I will be on the golf course at 10:30am, just give me a call. I busted my phone, If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll get right back to you.

I will be at the shop today on 135th street in Olathe. Quest auto service is the name. I will be there til 6 or 7.

Members online

No members online now.
Back