Luxury muscle meet on June 19th Kansas city crew.

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
DICK SMITH FORD
June 19th 2010

This show is for all makes and models and includes many classes including best chevy or dodge. The show is from 9:00am-3:00pm. There will be a free lunch for entrants if I am reading this right. Proceeds benefit the boy scouts of america. Hourly prize give aways and a live DJ to boot.

If there is any interest at all let me know.

Next Luxury show

The actual next Show will be an all Ford Show in Liberty,Mo on the 23rd of May, a Sunday,this one upcoming in Fact. Josh, please call me before you post something and say it is Luxury's next show. Here is the link to a great show with all Fords and it is close by.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/acckc/EventFinder_files/05-23-2010 - Ford Powered Show.pdf

This is a link to the show flyer. as you can see there are many just Ford classes. We can revisit the Idea of Dick Smith Ford, but I have heard it is not a very well put on show, and they have one here three times a summer. Don't mean to sound so mean, just need to get O.K.ed with the Prez before you post something in the clubs name. Thanks for everyones participation last time!, hope to see many of you at the next one. Thanks Again, Steve B

Last edited:
Sorry about the miscommunication. I will be out of town for that one. I had talked to several of the guys through pm's here and they seemed interested. I unfortunately will be out of town for that one. Goin' to arkansas woot woot! :D First roadtrip in the new one.
Once again sorry bout the post. I did talk to the guy running the show and it sounds like a good deal. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Josh, When are you going to Arkansas? You have to call and talk someone before you can have miscommunication. LOL Anyway, you are going to miss out on a good show. Are you going to make it to the show you posted? They(Dick Smith) will have 3 of them this year if it's anything like Last year. There are a couple comin up Down at a Park right on the Missouri River, A really nice Shaded Spot. Lot's of giveaways and not a big crowd, a real chance at a trophy for your ride. Call me later and we can discuss some upcoming shows.

I am leaving for Eureka springs tomorrow morning. I will be returning this following monday.

Members online

No members online now.
Back