Lugnuts

controller77

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Where's the cheapest place to get lugnuts? My stock ones I have are about shot. Goodyear told $9 a piece.

A junkyard would probably be the rock-bottom cheapest. Are you that cheap? :D

Well $9 a piece times 20, for lugnuts? I just don't want to pay that if much if I don't have to. Guess I'm cheap.

O'Reilly's Auto parts

Just like the oem

DORMAN/AUTOGRADE - Right Hand Thread Wheel Nut
Item No: 611-229

$0.99 Each
1 Per Vehicle
Mfg. defect warranty
MAG NUT
CHROME / Flanged

if i were you, i would not get the lincoln lugnuts. the ones that came on our cars are made so cheap (plus $9 each is ridiculous). ive heard chrysler sebring lugs will fit the ls and theyre much better.

i think this site sells them for only $3 each.

http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/

There was a post just last week touting the Chrysler Sebring lug nuts.
The model number is MB579290
I dont know what these are like, but I guess they are way better(solid instead of capped?), and they fit our cars.

Thanks for the replies. That sounds better than what I was told. Will definitely go with something else then.

Well $9 a piece times 20, for lugnuts? I just don't want to pay that if much if I don't have to. Guess I'm cheap.

Seriously, you have a 2000 LS. It is somewhat well known that the stock lug nuts in the 00-02 cars are junk -- they deform when you put a wrench on them, which has led to some irritation from owners (or owners wives!) that were stranded with a flat tire because the stock lugnut wrench damaged the lug nuts so much that they could not be removed out in the field.

The 2003+ cars are supposed to have better lug nuts, but if I were you, I'd get the Chrysler nuts that were posted above. They are of better quality and are cheaper. Don't take a chance with the crummy Ford nuts.

Seriously, you have a 2000 LS. It is somewhat well known that the stock lug nuts in the 00-02 cars are junk -- they deform when you put a wrench on them, which has led to some irritation from owners (or owners wives!) that were stranded with a flat tire because the stock lugnut wrench damaged the lug nuts so much that they could not be removed out in the field.

The 2003+ cars are supposed to have better lug nuts, but if I were you, I'd get the Chrysler nuts that were posted above. They are of better quality and are cheaper. Don't take a chance with the crummy Ford nuts.

The farther I read your post, the funnier it sounded. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back