lug nuts

MotorCityLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a 2000 LS and i can not stand the factory lug nuts on my car. it seems like every time i am in class( shop class going to college to be mechanic) i can never get my tires off with out the fear of rounding the lugs. its happened a few times in the past and i was wondering if there are some aftermarket ones that do not have the plating around them? so that its just a solid lug. Thanks

Has been discussed a lot here, as many of us have the same problem. I just ordered 20 Dorman 611-117 from rock auto to use on my stock rims and have 0 problems with them. One piece without the cap that gets stripped.

It is from the Sebring, I used a 2005 as reference when searching.

Has been discussed a lot here, as many of us have the same problem. I just ordered 20 Dorman 611-117 from rock auto to use on my stock rims and have 0 problems with them. One piece without the cap that gets stripped.

It is from the Sebring, I used a 2005 as reference when searching.

+1 bought mine from Autozone.

What do you think you should do?

You could search the site and figure it out yourself or use Google, I hear that is a nice tool to use.

i did search it and use Google but i found that it said that those lug nuts would not fit my car so that why i was asking

LOL, and what are you going to school for?!?!?

i am going to school to be a mechanic but i, not very handy with finding parts and stuff online. i am just not sure of my self when i fins stuff online that it will fit and what not. when i searched for those Dormans online i found them but when i put in my car to see if they would fit they said that they would not so i was just double checking.

Thanks hawk for the links i should of searched for it first before posting a tread about it. i guess it is just me being new LOL i ll remember to do that next time
thanks again for your help

i am going to school to be a mechanic but i, not very handy with finding parts and stuff online. i am just not sure of my self when i fins stuff online that it will fit and what not. when i searched for those Dormans online i found them but when i put in my car to see if they would fit they said that they would not so i was just double checking.

Thanks hawk for the links i should of searched for it first before posting a tread about it. i guess it is just me being new LOL i ll remember to do that next time
thanks again for your help

just giving you a hard time... We've all been there.... Yep, use this site. Its all here

Members online

Back