Lug nuts

Ahmed Awad

LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone link me to a set of 20 of the solid lugnuts without a chrome cover that I should replace mine with. Also would I need a new tire iron or would it fit ?

Sounds awfully trivial but I don’t want to get it wrong

$2.00 a nut seems okay (would always want it to be less), but $5+ is hard to take...

$2.00 a nut seems okay (would always want it to be less), but $5+ is hard to take...
Still $40 all around. :)
I mean, given the general market price, yeah, any less would scare me too. Just don't think the market price is justified, but I don't know much about hardened steel or machining costs, so I'll shut my yap.

I would think those are the same capped design

611-117 are the Sebring/Galant nuts that many have switched to. It's a plated nut, but requires a new 21mm lug wrench instead of the factory 19mm. Mine rusted and flaked within a year, but at least they're solid. I'm also much happier with an 18" breaker bar and lug socket set than any factory wrench

Some years ago, here, there was a discussion on this forum that it was possible to get a complete set of lug nuts, including 4 locks, that were aftermarket and intended for one of the Chrysler lines---and available at Auto Zone and O'Reillys. I saw them, at the time for less than $25, but went to aftermarket wheels that came with their own design of lug nuts, so I never bought them for the factory wheels. I'd surely try to find the same sort of thing if I were to be looking now.

KS

Members online

No members online now.
Back