lucas oil?

upnorthLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for some opinions. Does anyone use the lucas synthetic oil stabalizer in the engine oil and if so do you like it?

Hey guys, just looking for some opinions. Does anyone use the lucas synthetic oil stabalizer in the engine oil and if so do you like it?

I started using the lucas oil trearment but not the synthetic 5k miles ago (two oil changes) since that time my oil consumption has gone away...including minor oil leaks and some oil burn at start up...worth the price which in my case is $12 a oil change. I have a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII with 130k.

Thanks for the feedback. The reason I asked about the synthetic stabalizer is cause I noticed on the container that the synthetic stabalizer is recommended if you are using 5/20 oil. Apperently it blends better. Guess I'll give it a try, surely can't hurt. Thanks again!

I've used it in other cars. It won't fix anything, but it can help prevent some things from getting worse. like a slightly leaky seal will sometimes swell up enough to quit leaking. It's still a leaky seal, it's just going to last you a bit longer.

It's also helped sometimes with sticky lifters where they might occasionally stick.

Members online

No members online now.
Back