LS's Replacement

Yea i know, alot of times I wish it were stick but its my only car and I do alot of stop and go driving in rush hour traffic. Auto was just more practical for me.

The Nissan forums are a joke. They are all pretentous (sp?) or want to talk crap about other peoples cars. Or even better guys who think their Z's can compete with much faster cars after a few little mods. But oh well, this website has been a huge help to me in the past, I wont find that with any nissna forums.

Well best of luck with mechanical data help......then again "he's part of the community"....might get some help :p

Idiot, Im sure he did not have any mechanical and technical data on his mind when he asked for suggestions.

You need to stop talking out your ass.

The guy is a cool guy and a good member and unlike you he keeps ass hole comments like the ones you spit out to his self.

Cant wait for the day you ask for advice. If you end up with the nerve to even ask.

nah, i'd rather let you keep running your mouth :p

and he said he was gonna stay on the forum, so means who's gonna help with nissan data. Another thing is too he already bought the nissan....he's not asking for any suggestions anymore....ya mook

Do you not see how many members here congratulated his new purchase? Mook!

Im sure some all around car guys here ( as stated ) would like to help out a fellow member. Hes still a member, why you became on I have no clue.

Take a look at how many other members purchased new cars and sold or traded the LS in. They still come here and lend a hand.

Another thing is too he already bought the nissan....he's not asking for any suggestions anymore.

Im hoping you attempt to decipher what the hell you were saying.

Funny you try throwing the same insult I gave you, back at me. haha

And I'm not saying he can't be a member. I'm just saying best of luck getting inquiries....

And DUH i can see how many ppl have congradulated him....this thread is 2 pages. As far as why I joined....good question.....hmmm.....do I have an LS? hmmm I dunno....maybe I got a gay ass Hyundai......maybe? Do I? I dunno you tell me.....

Its my conclusion that Petesweet has to be an alt created by another member. No one could be that inflammatory, short-sighted, and dense all at once over sooo many threads and posts.

To whoever is doing it... congratulations, you had me for awhile, but im on to you now.

No the guy is real. I proved it but the thread was removed I think.

Yup....haha I laughed when I came home and saw it was removed :p

But that is funny ppl would consider this a ghost member :p

...I didnt want mechanical suggestions or any help with mechanical stuff. I meant suggestions about doing things as far as looks. And im not gonna "hang around" the forum so guys can help me fix my car. I was going to hang around to keep up with what people are doing to their LS's.

I'd say body kit/paint job unless you want performance first...but that's what I'd do if I had a Nissan...go all Ricer on it and give it a body kit.....make it stand out...hell I see pet store/sporting good managers driving your basic 350z......make it special!

Members online

No members online now.
Back