LSKoncepts: Orderd the LSE grill and still dont have it!

LSKoncepts domain info:
http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=lskoncepts.com&prog_id=GoDaddy
http://www.whois.net/whois/lskoncepts.com

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration LSKONCEPTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration LSKONCEPTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

I haven't purchased anything from them, so I can't do the complaints.
I have sent emails about purchasing a couple products from LSKoncepts with no repsonse for 3-4 months.

Someone may want to send a ranting email to the Admin/Tech contact above and request the site be shutdown etc.

Someone with a recent credit card purchase should contact the CC company and request they quit accepting any payments with this company.

I don't know if I should say this, but to protect others on this site... Max has told me on the phone and in person that LSKoncepts orders parts from Max, and he will no longer accept payments from LSKoncepts or their orders (that's after the customer has already made a purchase).

Now we need to shutdown the pre-purchase internet and credit card orders.

LSKoncepts has had plenty of opportunity to handle customer relations.

They should shutdown order processing from their site at a minimum.

Netcheck Commerce Bureau NetCheck has assisted the public in receiving refunds totaling an estimated $2 million. This company handles complaints on any Web site worldwide concerning fraud, refunds, copyright infringement, false advertising, spam, or unsolicited bulk e-mail. http://netcheck.com/complaint.php

The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, business practices, and identity theft under the FTC Act and other laws we enforce or administer. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA). http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I am just going to copy and paste my BBB complaint so I do not have to explain the issue in its entirety.

Consumer's Original Complaint :
Purchased a product on June 13th, with a promise of 10 day delivery. No contact since, and numerous emails sent. Total Refund requested is 194.98.
I made my first purchase from LSkoncepts.com, on Monday, 13 June, 2011. Request was for a 2004-06 Lincoln LSE Grille (6W4Z-8200-XXX)= 194.98. Color:Black (Code UA). My payment method was to be deducted out of my debit card, from ABC Bank.My order number is : 6059.

After numerous eamils to: info@lskconepts.com (the email listed on the website) I began to contact Ken Garrison directly through Facebook. This is the only was the I have found to communicate with him. He said that they are backed up on orders, and it shouldnt be long.

I sent numerous messages on July 20th, Aug. 7, Sept. 4 all with no response.

August 7th: I received an email telling me that my order is being processed. Did not mention a EST. shipping date or any further information. After receiving this i began to try and contact LSKoncepts and Ken Garrison once again. Again with no success.

The telephone number listed on the website only lets you leave messages and never gets answered. I left multiple messages on the voice mail but never got a phone call returned.

I began to look up Ken Garrison in the Tennessee WhitePages, and obtained his telephone number. After finding his work cell phone number I called him, and as soon as i mentioned that I was inquiring about my LSKoncepts.com order, he hung up and will not return or answer any of my calls.

The website states that it will take 10 business days to get the product shipped. It has taken over 3 months. This lack of communication is unacceptable for any business.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:
I am requesting a refund in the amount of 194.98. The amount drafted out of my bank account on June 15th 2011. I do not wish to have my product sent to me as I have already made arrangements to seek other means of acquiring this product. This transaction has taken over 3 months and have received no communication from the business and/or business owner. I would like my 194.98 returned to my bank account, so I do not have to deal with LSKconcepts.com and Ken Garrison again.

After i submitted this, i found Ken's Cell phone number through his company. I called him and he answered"Ken Garrison". So i knew i got the right person. This is only the second time after prolly over 25 times of trying to contact Ken that i got a response. As soon as i mentioned who I was and what i was calling for......dial tone. This does not sound like a honest man to me.

The only other communication that I had with him was i sent him a text saying, "I have filed a formal complaint with the Tennessee BBB, Case number: *********, please review".

Word of advice to others....Dont do business with LSK. Its not worth your time dealing with the headache. If anyone has a need to contact Ken on a purchased order that they still need to receive, PM me. I have his cell phone #.

Just so everyone knows. Ken's membership here on LvC has been revoked. Incase you guys didn't know.

Joeychgo said:
You can try lskoncepts@hotmail.com

But I have no other way to reach ken and have revoked his member status...

I had problems with my order as well. However after emailing him threatening to call my credit card company he returned my email the next day and shipped my order the following. It sucks that he's letting his business go down the crapper. Theres so many more things I want to order from his site. However after the experience I had, I won't be ordering any items from him again. There's no reason he can't take a few minutes out of his day to reply to his customers emails and concerns. I don't care how busy you are.

Ken Garrison

Home address: 4646 Aylesbury Drive Knoxville, TN 37918-7048

his buisness address is a house so I would assume it is his Home address as well.

and heres a pic of his house

cbk.jpg

lol ya im with u guys on this one....
i never filled with my credit cardcompany to get my 100bucks back from the front n rear mudguards i ordered n never friggin got in the mail, they were wrapped up in an order with like 5 other things n i recieved all of them...but no guards...the most xpensive thing on the order....GRRRRRR

BUT YA, i would suggest not ordering from there at the time being...if u need a grill check ebay or a bumper, TASCA.

Good luck to everyone else with issues at the time. im glad i got what i did from his site when he was a little more on top of things.

Why don't you guys just order from max? Much easier faster & I'm sure his prices are better.

Why don't you guys just order from max? Much easier faster & I'm sure his prices are better.

I konw this now. i may even inquire about ordering my clockspring and steering wheel controls from him if i cant get em from 112LS's totaled car. Prolly cheaper to order em from max n have him ship em vs straight dealership?? lol @ stealerships at that rate!!

If you have a order with Ken PM me. Ill give it to you Even though he didnt treat me with respect, I do not want release his cell phone to people that dont need to contact him for LSK reasons.

If you have a order with Ken PM me. Ill give it to you Even though he didnt treat me with respect, I do not want release his cell phone to people that dont need to contact him for LSK reasons.

Technically, all it takes is one person to "say" to you that they have an order and his number could end up on blast here. So protecting it does little. If he changes his number then what??? What we have all learned is that what was a good thing is now in the past. Yeah, I dodged a bullet and got my LSE wing from him in January but I still was not happy with no communication from him once my order was placed even though he was more than happy to answer questions promptly before I made the order.

Not being an a**, but it is time to move on for those of us who do not have an iron in the fire. We have enough of each other here to dig up nearly anything that needs to be found and we do it willingly and in a timely manner for each other. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back